• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Silent Avera

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Silent Avera

Fanfiction ► K.h.a: Constellations

Prologue: Part 2 Mandorla "And I'm damned if I do, and I'm damned if I don't, So here's to drinks in the dark At the end of my road, And I'm ready to suffer, and I'm ready to hope, It's a shot in the dark, and right at my throat, 'Cause looking for heaven, for the devil in me, Looking for...
  2. Silent Avera

Fanfiction ► K.h.a: Constellations

Gat damn this website always pulling me back. EDIT: LOL, how long did I have "websight" up there? :P [NOTES]: Reading notes is optional, as always, skippy down to past the vertical period line to start the tale :3 Seen this before? Whelp maybe you have and maybe you haven’t. You see once upon...
  3. Silent Avera

Fanfiction ► K.h.a

Hollow Castle …was in turmoil. Alarmed residents scuttled their mangled forms this way and that, looking for those that had suddenly, just, disappeared, dissolved away, as if fulfilling an Astral Projection to straight out teleportation – a feat that none of them were capable of. Their fear...
  4. Silent Avera

Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance]

;w; Notre Dame! The new semester begins with happiness! >X3
  5. Silent Avera

Fanfiction ► K.h.a

Shonen Bat: Where have you been? Eva: Wonderland *_* Enjoy~ The part next to post will have the recap and everything, but these two posts are finally done with editing *collapses* Finale of Chapter cont. 38: Kodomo’s Provoked: You better look out below! Car-runitwau Star: Konohagakure...
  6. Silent Avera

Fanfiction ► K.h.a

^ Oh hello there ^_^ ;w; Also, Riku's world is the zoid world in case we've forgotten~ Clicky to see~ Blitz Team: Command Wolf The anime one is blue however~ Dibison Liger Zero Comet Team (Riku and Dendjue): Battle Cougar Orudios Disclaimer: Christmas songs a plenty that I don’t own...
  7. Silent Avera

TV ► The Walking Dead - Carol is Queen

I thought for sure there was a thread on this already, but there's one now. Based on the comic book series by Robert Kirkman (writer), Tony Moore (artist), and Charlie Adlard (artist), this television adaption is in my opinion one of the best of the zombie genre (and the novels are worth the...
  8. Silent Avera

Fanfiction ► K.h.a

Double post of love - I LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE~! \o/ And lookies what I have! A pre - *COUGH COUGH COUGH* [EDIT]: There was something here, but not no mores. The storm is ending. I mean the storm in the Naruto world. Not the story - HA. But first, Kairi's fun house of...
  9. Silent Avera

Fanfiction ► K.h.a

Damn XD I was too vague then~! At least the next part is pretty straightforward, but that's what I get for skipping stuff with tiny backtracking T^T Yeah XD that's the only way a sparkling vampire is ever going to enter my ficcy! >:O EDIT: Oct 31: -> :C Sorry guys, it's gonna come in December...
  10. Silent Avera

Fanfiction ► K.h.a

Now let the payback begin >:C - kidding ^_^ It's been a while everyone~ But it has especially been a while for anything from Kairi - Shonen Bat: And a certain other white haired boy who can't even be bothered to be mentioned~ Anyways this is strictly a Kairi chapter, and since she's still at...
  11. Silent Avera

Fanfiction ► K.h.a

*places ice pack on forehead* At least there's epic win in this headache no? XD Happy ya liked it ^_^ :O Fangirl alert for who?! On second thought, let it be a surprise for the character >:3 I tell you how I pronounce it in all my glorious 'Texan' accent: Mack-eh-voi *bows* But I guess the...
  12. Silent Avera

Fanfiction ► K.h.a

Damn, so close to fitting this all on one post ;~; but it refused to get edited any further, so, we cont. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Edward doubled over clutching his chest, “Stupid, stupid, ow….Macevoy. You were so right in...
  13. Silent Avera

Fanfiction ► K.h.a

Thank-you Dr.Mario :D Meanwhile, Imma post up another chappie :D ..................................................................................................................... *Ahem* I'm going to be editing in, baby bit by bit, so when you see the "chappie end" at the bottom, then it's...
  14. Silent Avera

Fanfiction ► K.h.a

;O; Thank-you so much! ;~; Um....but another heads up.....at the end of chapter 7....looking back on it now, it got kinda "wierd"....and the darn thing won't let me edit it out, so, um, pretend "that yellow eyed monster" isn't there....doing what he's doing..... DX EDIT: Also I used different...
  15. Silent Avera

Fanfiction ► K.h.a

;O; Once again, thank-you, thank-you so much Dr.Mario :D And a BIG BIG thank-you for the game oriented bits, OMG, thankies for catching those ;A; "Your only major flaw is transitioning scenes. In every part of the intro you jump from one scene to the next without any warning. Not to be rude...
Back