• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Silver_Soul

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Silver_Soul

Film ► Disney+ Nightmare Before Christmas series rumor

it would probably follow that new book released. Long live the pumpkin queen. Its a sequel story with Sally as protagonist.
  2. Silver_Soul

Dark Road ► Dark Road Finale Megathread

Wasn't there an autoplay function dor world battle? Am i remembering wrong?
  3. Silver_Soul

Dark Road ► Dark Road Finale Megathread

On android here. Lost all my data and I'm not sure how to recover. Really not feeling like restarting. Anyone know when all the cutscenes will be compiled to a movie 😮‍💨
  4. Silver_Soul

Nomura discusses Kingdom Hearts 4, Missing-Link, and Dark Road in extended Famitsu interview

That's great! Disney is the best part of KH :) (the oc is Disney also)
  5. Silver_Soul

Nomura discusses Kingdom Hearts 4, Missing-Link, and Dark Road in extended Famitsu interview

But wouldn't that just make it owned by Disney if its under the KH IP? Is Yozora considered a Disney Character like Sora is?
  6. Silver_Soul

Final Fantasy XVI

I would swap part II with KH4 Kh4 has an actual announcement ans trailer whereas ff7rP2 does not.
  7. Silver_Soul

KH4 probable worlds

Really? do you have a source for this?
  8. Silver_Soul

Final Fantasy XVI

I've heard this theory all around. When do these shirts come out? All we got was a blurry concept.
  9. Silver_Soul

KH4 probable worlds

Or there might be a focus on the underworld. It would be a nice parallel from kh 2.
  10. Silver_Soul

News ► Famitsu interviews Nomura on Kingdom Hearts 4 and Missing-Link

Super interesting that X is its own saga.
  11. Silver_Soul

Leaked KH4 and KHUX for PC

Stop it please. you are speaking to my heart and it will not handle it if this doesn't happen! In all seriousness I always look forward to D23 for any Disney parks news, but now kingdom hearts may have a presence.
  12. Silver_Soul

News ► Kingdom Hearts IV and Missing-Link officially announced!

It just takes me back to how in every numbered title we defeated a version of Xehanort. First his heartless His nobody in 2 and his completed self in 3. I wonder if we will face the MoM in this way. That's if the MoM is the main baddy. In a way he wants to be defeated because he wants the...
  13. Silver_Soul

News ► Kingdom Hearts IV and Missing-Link officially announced!

Do you think this saga will also expand to around 3 numbered titles? KH6 showdown against the MoM?
Back