Recent content by Silver_Soul

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Silver_Soul

News ► New KINGDOM HEARTS III Re:Mind trailer releasing next week

Wasn't there an interview some time ago about possible online elements being added at a later date?
  2. Silver_Soul

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS 3 Roxas & Xion Bring Arts figures revealed at San Diego Comic Con 2019

These are great. Still hoping for a Riku reprint. I'm beating myself up for not getting it when it came out. Its sold out in north America.
  3. Silver_Soul

News ► KH3 Bring Arts Axel, Kairi, and Pirates Sora figures coming Summer/Fall 2019

Would you happen to know which email to reach out to Oracle?
  4. Silver_Soul

News ► KH3 Bring Arts Axel, Kairi, and Pirates Sora figures coming Summer/Fall 2019

Preordered Kairi! So the bring art riku is sold out at the moment :( do they make more for future sales?
  5. Silver_Soul

The Official Voice Actor Discussion Thread

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - Home of David Tennant & Drake Bell Speculation! Do you think they were thinking about it but had to cancel it due to delays?
  6. Silver_Soul

The Official Voice Actor Discussion Thread

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - Home of David Tennant & Drake Bell Speculation! I didn't see Mandy moore on that list? Hope she's in.
  7. Silver_Soul

Donald sings Simple and Clean/Hikari

https://youtu.be/120HFjKPuJ4 I'm sorry.
  8. Silver_Soul

Screenshot of new area in Olympus shown in Extended Demo at Kaaboo Festival

Re: Kingdom Hearts 3 Screenshot of Olympus Leaked from Kaaboo Festival Kinda worried that these demos are everywhere. What if it leaks and some tech savy person data mines it. Just being paranoid.
  9. Silver_Soul

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Top 3 Worlds You Want w/explanation in Kingdom Hearts IV

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Top 3 Worlds You Want w/explanation Snow white comes to mind, when the queen asks the huntsman to put Snow White's heart on a box. Another heart in a box.
  10. Silver_Soul

Unmarked spoilers: Potential KH3 world list? (INCOMPLETE)

What are the odds that 100 acre woods is not a minigame world, but explorable with combat? heffalumps and woozles would make interesting enemies.
  11. Silver_Soul

KH3 Kairi outfit revealed through KHUX datamine

And she's also rocking some plaid https://mobile.twitter.com/Roboloid/status/999129425890422784
  12. Silver_Soul

DISCUSS THE PREMIERE LEAKS HERE

So only one of them can be played?
  13. Silver_Soul

DISCUSS THE PREMIERE LEAKS HERE

Love the wreck it Ralph summon or whatever it may be! So is everyone concluding that this will be the new KHUX world? I'm sure there is still a bunch more to see :]
  14. Silver_Soul

Are you preordering KH3?

So the time is coming close to play KH3, so I wanted to ask if any of you guys have preordered the game yet! I'm still on the fence because I for sure want whatever the coolest and most exclusive edition is released. I have an account with the square enix site, but I also heard from a...