• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Silver_Soul

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Silver_Soul

Nomura discusses Kingdom Hearts 4, Missing-Link, and Dark Road in extended Famitsu interview

That's great! Disney is the best part of KH :) (the oc is Disney also)
  2. Silver_Soul

Nomura discusses Kingdom Hearts 4, Missing-Link, and Dark Road in extended Famitsu interview

But wouldn't that just make it owned by Disney if its under the KH IP? Is Yozora considered a Disney Character like Sora is?
  3. Silver_Soul

Final Fantasy XVI

I would swap part II with KH4 Kh4 has an actual announcement ans trailer whereas ff7rP2 does not.
  4. Silver_Soul

KH4 probable worlds

Really? do you have a source for this?
  5. Silver_Soul

Final Fantasy XVI

I've heard this theory all around. When do these shirts come out? All we got was a blurry concept.
  6. Silver_Soul

KH4 probable worlds

Or there might be a focus on the underworld. It would be a nice parallel from kh 2.
  7. Silver_Soul

News ► Famitsu interviews Nomura on Kingdom Hearts 4 and Missing-Link

Super interesting that X is its own saga.
  8. Silver_Soul

Leaked KH4 and KHUX for PC

Stop it please. you are speaking to my heart and it will not handle it if this doesn't happen! In all seriousness I always look forward to D23 for any Disney parks news, but now kingdom hearts may have a presence.
  9. Silver_Soul

News ► Kingdom Hearts IV and Missing-Link officially announced!

It just takes me back to how in every numbered title we defeated a version of Xehanort. First his heartless His nobody in 2 and his completed self in 3. I wonder if we will face the MoM in this way. That's if the MoM is the main baddy. In a way he wants to be defeated because he wants the...
  10. Silver_Soul

Do you think this saga will also expand to around 3 numbered titles? KH6 showdown against the MoM?
  11. Silver_Soul

That's what's supposed to happen? or it might be where they became heartless. not sure.
  12. Silver_Soul

News ► Gilbert Gottfried Dies At 67

May he rest in peace. An iconic voice, and a great comedian.
  13. Silver_Soul

His nobody died. Aslong as his heartless was also destroyed, then his somebody also reformed. Where he reformed is the question.