• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by silverdragon1615

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Hidden Fees

Not sure what section this should be in but next week im sponsoring a bill for my government class about banning hidden fees in food chains and resteraunts. The kind of stuff when your at a resteraunt and the waiter will ask if you want a refiil and you say yes without knowing your being...
  2. S

Help/Support ► Homecoming

Ok so theres this girl that im gunna ask to homecoming and I need some creative ideas on how to ask her. I dont wanna make it super romantic cus I just wanna go as a friend but at the same time I really want to do something original if you know what I mean. Ideas would be greatly appreciated...
  3. S

Riddles

Couldnt find another thread like this so i decided to make it myself. Ive had a real craving for riddles as of late so if people could share it would be greatly appreciated.
  4. S

Help/Support ► Creative Ways to present my lab final

Ok, so for my honors chem class we have this lab final due. Its a written report with a purpose, procedure etc. However, you can get up to 10 extra credit points for how you present it. For example inpast years people have done stuff like putting it in a folder marked CLASSIFED and for your...
  5. S

Help/Support ► The "Friend" Problem

No, they dont think im gay, just spunky and kinda out there.
  6. S

Any advice on how to flirt without looking like a horny perv would be greatly appreciated.
  7. S

Thats exactly what situation im in, as for a REALLY good friend thats a girl, I just dont have one.
  8. S

Help/Support ► Emotional Issues

Have you tried Therapy? What exactly are you stressed about?
  9. S

when I mean like a gay guy that was more of an expression. They dont think im gay its just that they'll like me in a cutesy innocent kind of way while they go off and have hot tub parties with the boys basketball team. As for flirting, what would you suggest, cause im not the flirting type and...
  10. S

I had mentioned this in dating problems, but I thought I would make it a thread cause I would like more feedback and I think some of you guys could probably relate to it. Well anyway, I have a problem with girls, they will think im funny and all, but when it comes down to it, would probably not...
  11. S

Help/Support ► I have no friends and I am a coward.

yeah, like others said, gym it up, if u change your appearence in some way people will probably notice and since I can see confidence is one of your main problems thats probably a good start.
  12. S

Help/Support ► nonchalant hang outs

This might be a really stupid question, but reffering to my previous thread, there's this girl who I like and want to ask her to do a group activity so does anybody know of any things to do with people thats kinda just "Non-Schalont" and doesnt imply anything, and if so, whats a good way to ask...
  13. S

Help/Support ► Girl advice

Yeah she does, Ill catch her looking at me and ill just smile at her and she smiles back. We also talk of course but its not flirting, shes just not the flirty type which is another thing I like about her. She doesnt seem nervous either, we are more of just friends right now.
  14. S

Update I feel like we are at the point where group hangouts are a go, but quite honestly Im not sure where we should go or how I should bring it up. Any Suggestions?
  15. S

Thanks for the advice guys, I havent asked her out yet, but things are progressing well. We are becoming better friends and we started studying after school with each other. I think by the end of the week ill see where I am and might ask her if she wants to hang out over the weekend.
Back