• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by SilverKiento

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Fusion Theory. *Spoilers*

Yeah. Exactly. And that's why Sora cried too.
  2. S

Fusion Theory. *Spoilers*

Roxas returns to Sora right after he wakes up at the beginning of the game. Anit-Form is just a side affect of using so much power I'm guessing.
  3. S

I need a hug....

It wasn't the first time I'd taken it apart. I had to take it apart before because of a hair on the lens. I HAD to take my PS2 apart in order to try and fix it, I've fixed it before that way and I read a page of instructions. I think what happened is the power ribbon connecting the eject/reset...
  4. S

I need a hug....

I got a new PS2. ^_^ It's one of those small ones. It's much better than my old one. I'm still in twilight town though... and lovin' it! I'm done playing for today. I'm really sorry if this has happened to someone else as well. I know how you feel! I don't come here often, I was just bored...
  5. S

I need a hug....

I just got a hold of my mom, she said she'll take me to the mall. ^_^ Two mall trips in one day seems weird to me... I rarely ever go cuz it's like 45 minutes away.
  6. S

I need a hug....

I just got finished packing up my PS2... *looks at the grocery bag on the floor* I'll miss you. T-T
  7. S

I need a hug....

I looked through my games to see if there was anything that I could part with to lower the PS2 price a bit but I couldn't find anything... I can't stand trading in my games.
  8. S

I need a hug....

If I get really lucky, I'll have my brand new PS2 tonight. I'm gonna clean the house and stuff so my mom won't have any work to do so she can take me to the mall. Plus good kharma. :)
  9. S

I need a hug....

The fan is the reason that most PS2s become crappy. They rarely overheat, you have to play a game for like 48 hours straight to overheat it.
  10. S

I need a hug....

I'm not sure if the PS2 I'm gonna get is a slim one. I just know it's refurbished and it's $130. They're going to give me $30 store credit for my broken PS2. It would be more but there are repair fees. I asked them if they could just repair PS2s, but they can't. If I don't get my new PS2 by the...
  11. S

I need a hug....

Thanks for the hugs. ^_^ Sony doesn't repair them for free anymore. For my specific PS2 model, there was a lawsuit and I would have been able to get mine repaired for free had I known about it at the time. But now it's expired. The first time I did open it, it was because a big fat dog hair...
  12. S

I need a hug....

I know, I was sooooo paranoid something like this would happen. I thought I was in the clear after it loaded the disc. -_-
  13. S

I need a hug....

So this morning I got up at 8 am. I only got a little over 2 hours of sleep since I couldn't sleep the night before and I'm still pretty tired. At like 11 I got to the mall and FINALLY got my hands on my copy of Kingdom Hearts II and the Limited Edition Strategy Guide. Got home... ran inside...
  14. S

Roxas/BHK and the org theory

You mean Sora BACKWARDS with an "x" in it.
  15. S

Roxas/BHK and the org theory

This is probably the last thread I'll post in on this forum because I don't want any spoilers. I downloaded those first 3 videos and I decided not to watch them. I want it to be a surprise what the opening FMVs are.
Back