• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by simple.and.clean

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Terra / Sora relationship.(just theorizing)

the name relations is wat i read!! lol like ven means sky like sora, terra means land like riku and aqua has a similar meaning as kairi's. But yeah i dont know lol
  2. S

Terra / Sora relationship.(just theorizing)

I can't really remember but i read sumwhere and it said that each of those 3 new characters were related in sum way 2 sora, riku and kairi. And i remeber it say n that Riku was the 1 related 2 terra not sora.
  3. S

What worlds would you choose?

Ok if u had the choice which dysney worlds would you put in KH and why? I would pick Toy Story. Lol dont know y i just like the idea of Sora running around a huge bedroom talking 2 little teddies and stuff. lol. :p
  4. S

Official "I got Kingdom Hearts 2" Thread!

OMG!! I want it 2!! I live in Austalia 2!! GAH!!
  5. S

who knows when KH2 for Austalia comes out!!

who knows when Kingdom Hearts 2 for Austalia comes out!! Coz i havent got a clue and the ppl at EB games confuse me and GAH!! I want it!! *cries*
  6. S

Official "I got Kingdom Hearts 2" Thread!

i want the game but it doesnt come out in Australia 4 ages!! I hav no idea when is come n out AND I'M GO N CRAZY COZ I WANT IT!! *cries*
Back