• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Sky Lily

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Sky Lily

Final world cinematic translations

I already watch strawberry actually, so it looks like I'm good to go! ^^ Again, thanks Leen! I really enjoyed the vids and was glad to watch most of them without needing a separate translation window!
  2. Sky Lily

Final world cinematic translations

Gawd, can't Youtube just butt out for once? All the same, thank you so much, I'll get to watching the videos you have right away :3
  3. Sky Lily

Dream Drop Distance(nutshell) (redubbed with better voice acting)

The new voice acting is definitely better! Although I must agree with a couple of the others here that the bad voices kind of added to the humor xD All the same, I enjoyed your vid.
  4. Sky Lily

KH3D Livestreams, Comprehensive Impressions, and Playthroughs!

Oh, I have! I subscribed to Cyber's channel a couple days ago. The quality is great, and I like that he even goes through the trouble of keeping and subtitling cutscenes. Now just to be careful to avoid spoilers so I can enjoy it all :3
  5. Sky Lily

Kairi...

We wish. We wish so much. And we can only hope |D
  6. Sky Lily

KH3D Site Updated: Extras, Worlds, Characters! (Spoiler Warning)

Good lord, Sign, what the hell is the thing lurking your signature xD Also, wow, really? I don't think I'd be able to stand quitting KHInsider cold turkey, even if just for a short period of time xD Man, I've waited long enough for this game to come out. I've settled for lurking around for...
  7. Sky Lily

KH3D Site Updated: Extras, Worlds, Characters! (Spoiler Warning)

OH NOEZ Sora has to fight Xehanort! totally didn't see this coming, guys. *ggg*
  8. Sky Lily

KH3D Livestreams, Comprehensive Impressions, and Playthroughs!

Thought I could share a few playthroughs that I've found ^^ This person here has great-quality videos of the gameplay and cutscenes of the game, in order. However, she hasn't subbed all the videos yet and for some reason or another, she's cut out all the Yen Sid cutscenes which are... yeah...
  9. Sky Lily

KH3D Official Site Updates With More Premiere Videos!

Mmmmmm, spoilers. I can't wait xD I'm hoping that someone would find a way to record the game so people could watch the cutscenes for themselves though.
  10. Sky Lily

KH3D Official Site Updates With More Premiere Videos!

8D .......... The ending. All of them there. ALL OF THEM THERE. I wanted to cry ;u;
  11. Sky Lily

KH3D Interview in Nintendo Dream

I believe what they meant was the unlikeliness of any major KH character being killed off "permanently." xD
  12. Sky Lily

THEORY - The Identity of YMX is...

:o Oh my gosh, that's.... you... might be right.
  13. Sky Lily

THEORY - The Identity of YMX is...

Hahaha, Giga-Xehanort's quite a fun nickname! xD
  14. Sky Lily

Disputes between Lea - Even & Ienzo?

I'd imagine that their first time meeting each other again as Somebodies would be a pretty aggressive encounter, with Ienzo and Even possibly even coming to physical blows with Lea. The fight would last only a few seconds, though, either due to Lea bringing up a new issue that takes up more...
  15. Sky Lily

Why does Maleficent want...

I must agree. She's always ended up either Rofl-pwned by Ansem SoD, Xemnas, or some other greater enemy giving her a final blow. I opt for a new Disney Villain, too; while I'd never seen The Black Cauldron, I've seen pictures of The Horned King and DANG would he make an awesome replacement!
Back