• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• What kind of games, and music? Those are basically our common grounds.

I like you. You show promise in growing into a decent member. Trust me we don't have very many of those.
    you don't exactly strike me as a "cute" person.
    you make no sense--that's all the sense there'll ever be....
    It's a difference in what I cared about. I cared that you were spamming random stuff, and saying stupid crap. I didn't care about the insults you were saying. I don't really know you at all, so I couldn't take it personal.

So I guess we can start with a question. What kind of things are you into?
    Alright you done yet? Have you learned nobody cares about your petty words?

If you did we can speak in a normal, non insulting way.
    wow, man, *flicked through iridium convo*
    were you on your knees typing?
    you got totally licked.
    licking. licker.
    I can see you have some interest IE your post in the namine etc thread (what ever you call it). Just stop pissing members off and you can stay; everyone deserves a chance and you have one to be a better member. I'll keep my eyes on you as will others on the staff.... and no need to beg dude, chill <_<
    fruits basket, vampire knight, godchild, kh manga, zelda manga, and really really BIG books, like gone with the wind and firebirds and my awesome 1917 edition webster's dictionary... ;D spent like five years looking for a dicionary that old...
    Happy Easter!

Ahaha! You think I'm defending him? I'm just enjoying the fun before you get banned; not a lot of fun I'm afraid. Look I'm going to get straight to the point. If you decide not to continue your tirade then you can stay and you'll have the opportunity to know me. If that was a ruse and you keep it up... well, like I said. BANNED. Not like you care or anything. Just enjoy what little time you have left.
    somebod would have called the mods eventually, with the way you post...
    apollo just doesn't really care what others think about him.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back