• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by slayerofsoras

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

KH2 Plot theory (possible spoiler)

Ok, here is a theory i've had for a while now. When Sora became a heartless, he (supposedly) lost his body and became a being of only the heart, like Ansem did in one of his reports (I forgot which, I think it was 12 or 13) If this is true, then drive mode would be Sora's heart combining with...
  2. S

My money is locked in the Bank! Help!

When I try to withdraw my money from the bank, it tells me that I am exceeding my limit, even though I'm not in debt and I only tried to withdraw 17000 out of 18316 gil. Can someone tell me why?
  3. S

BHK's Name

Here are what I think his name should be (hur hur hur) Rumplestiltskin Johnjohnsonjinglheimerschmidt The Muffin Man Just kidding , but seriously, I think Aros would be cool if it did'nt sound so much like Aeris.
  4. S

Jafars returns

Abismaul sounds reallt familiar to me, but I cant remember exactly who that is, can anyone help me out here? And yes, Jafar from kh1 was way too easy, a snake jafar would be cooler.
  5. S

Who Is that voice!!

Oooh, eerie. I'd have to say that the voice is probably the Keyblade, because if it was Mickey, he would have given Donald and Goofy a more precise idea of who to search for than "someone with a key"!
  6. S

dusk?

Do we have any proof that that thing is a Dusk?
  7. S

Dusk, The Neo's of Heartless?

You guys are right, let me restate my theory Dusks are the bodies and souls of those who became heartless. Here is my proof. When a person becomes a heartless , their heart leaves their body and it (the heart) becomes a Heartless, leaving behind a body and a soul anchored to it. That body has...
  8. S

Souless?

We really dont know ANYTHING about the BKH, except that he can use Keyblades and is looking for Sora. I agree with you, I also think he is Sora's shell. And here is my proof. When Sora lost his heart, it (Sora's Heart) became a heartless and his Shell was floating in darkness. Kairi restored...
  9. S

Souless?

(spends points on booze and cheap whores) But this dosent explain anything about the Twilight, or the Dusks. Or the BHK, or the role of the Organization...
  10. S

It kind of depends on what your definition of a heartless is. One of Ansems reports define them as " those devoid of Hearts" , while another calls them hearts fallen into darkness. If heartless are in fact hearts fallen into darkness, then the theory is possible, if they are'nt, then , well, I...
  11. S

Souless?

Very good for recieving that 50 points! (curse you, KL!) Okay, if the heart taken from a victim turns into a heartless, you still have a body left over, and a soul anchored to that body. That "shell" is without memories and emotion, since memories reside in the heart. But it still has a soul...
  12. S

Possible Worlds?

I wish they would put Nibelhiem ( I can't remember how to spell it) from FF7, or Pandemonium fromm FF2. *Smugly showing off Final Fantasy Knowledge, Please dont flame me*
  13. S

I have a theory that the "Dusks" seen in the KH2 previews ( I do not know if that is their name, I just saw them referred to as thus on one of these threads) are made when the body and Heart of a heartless is torn apart ( i.e. when they are killed) and that the nobodies are humans who became...
  14. S

Souless?

A few pages back on this thread, somone posted Ansems report 12. Read it and you will see what they are talking about (Insolent fool..). And to that other person, you're right, but one of Ansem's reports specifically defined a heartless as " one devoid of a heart". But then, where did that...
  15. S

Souless?

1. The heartless are made from the bodies of those who lose their hearts. They cannot be made from hearts because they are called the HeartLESS . They devour hearts , and in doing so ,make more heartless 2. A nobody is a being of light and dark, most likely the hearts of people who lose their...
Back