• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by SmilingMuse35

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. SmilingMuse35

A Theory on the purpose of the true Organization XIII

Thanks! I wonder if Xehanort wanted to use Terra's body to house his darkness and cause Terra's heart to have nothing to return to.
  2. SmilingMuse35

Thank you so much for your feedback! Now that you mention Ansem and Xemnas, I think that Master Xehanort created his own version of his Organization to hold onto any of Terra's residual darkness. Xehanort could then use Terra's body and that darkness--along with his own darkness-- to form Ansem...
  3. SmilingMuse35

I have been wondering about something ever since Kingdom Hearts 3D came out, and that is, "Could Xehanort have created his own version of Organization XIII just to attempt to cause Terra and Eraqus to no longer exist?" Xehanort did dislike Terra, to a certain extent.
  4. SmilingMuse35

A member from KHi Got called for the KH 2.5 TRAILER!

Having casting calls like these is a great idea. I hope that someone or multiple people from KH Insider get to be part of something similar to this event for KH3! :)
  5. SmilingMuse35

High Resolution Birth By Sleep Final Mix HD Screenshots

Re: High Resolution Birth by Sleep Final Mix HD Screenshots All of these screenshots look amazing! Yen Sid does have eyes that bulge, in my opinion.
  6. SmilingMuse35

News ► New Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Final Mix Screenshots from Game Watch!

Re: New Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix Screenshots from Game Watch! These screenshots look amazing! KH HD 2.5 ReMix will be a fantastic compilation! :)
  7. SmilingMuse35

How can I access different difficulty modes in KH3D?

So, back in 2013, I completed the Beginner Mode back in KH3D and I haven't played it in a long time. I want to get all of the content that I couldn't get before I ended my first playthrough of KH3D by playing through Standard, Proud and Critical Mode. How can I access these difficulty settings...
  8. SmilingMuse35

Loads of new Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX screenshots and renders

These screenshots look really amazing! When I first saw Kairi's new render, I thought it was her original render from KH2.
  9. SmilingMuse35

News ► Official KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.5 ReMix Survey

Thanks for letting me know. I'm sad that the thread closed, but, I hope that Square Enix makes similar surveys for KH3 in the future.
  10. SmilingMuse35

News ► Official KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.5 ReMix Survey

Is the survey still open? I want to ask 1 question to the development team.
  11. SmilingMuse35

Today's my birthday!

Today, on March 7th, is my birthday! I want to thank all of you for welcoming me into the KHInsider community more than a year ago! You're very wonderful people and some of the best birthday presents that I've ever received! Your Friend, Muse
  12. SmilingMuse35

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? I'd love to see a world based on "Toy Story 3" because the "Toy Story" movies have lots of whimsy and because I want to see Sora fly around with Buzz Lightyear. :biggrin:
  13. SmilingMuse35

What are you most excited for in 2.5?

I'm looking forward to HD cutscenes, the Final Mix content, and new artwork. :)
  14. SmilingMuse35

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS -HD 1.5 ReMIX- PAX East 2013 Impressions!

The new trailer for "Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Remix" is amazing :redface: Releasing it at PAX East 2013 was a great decision, in my opinion. :smile:
  15. SmilingMuse35

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Now Out in Japan!

I hope that "KH 1.5 HD Remix" will revitalize the early KH games.
Back