• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Snergby

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Snergby

KH3D Mega Theory (Part 1): Namine's Involvement and Drop Gauge Theory

To start off, I've had this thoery for well over a week now. Basically, what started off as just a hunch about Namine turned into something much, much bigger. After that, the theories just kept piling up in my head, and it's been nagging at me ever since. Only now am I finally able to type some...
  2. Snergby

Possible Dream Eater companions for the TWEWY characters

I wouldn't be so sure about that. >_> Two words: Frilly Parasol. Just add some Joshua battle quotes here, some jesus beams there, and viola! BEST PHONE APP EVER!
  3. Snergby

Ah, okay. Really nice find. :) Pfft~ A rainbow-colored unicorn. Definitely perfect for Josh.
  4. Snergby

Wait, a unicorn? When did we get a unicorn DE?! D: Unless we're talking about Yagihorn. :|
  5. Snergby

I think I remember one of Nomura's interviews saying that Neku and Quasimodo were going to be party members. There was also footage of Sora doing some kind of limit with SDG in the trailers too...
  6. Snergby

Since Neku and Beat are getting their own Dream Eaters, it seems only fair for the other TWEWY characters to get some too. So, any guesses on what type of DE Joshua, Shiki, and Rhyme will be getting? For my opinion: Joshua: Yagi Horn or a horse-based DE (because of his oh so fabulous...
  7. Snergby

[Spoilers] KH3D Famitsu Scans~!

Yea. Really glad to hear that. Thanks for the reassurance, Ethy.
  8. Snergby

Hmm.... Good point. Friggin US censorship issues making me paranoid again...
  9. Snergby

... That's it. I can die happy now. <3 (Riku~) And Shiki's outfit is still as skimpy as ever. I wonder if they're gonna alter it for the US release...
  10. Snergby

Introductions + a few questions...

Hi, guys. I'm Snergby. Joined a few days ago, but forgot to introduce myself. So yea. I'm a pretty obsessed KH fan, and I love making theories on it. I'm also a big fan of its music; my current favorites are "Destati-Drammatica," "Link to the Future" from BBS's ending, and 3Ds new "Dearly...
  11. Snergby

DAT NIGHTMARE LION. I WANT IT. And the Country of Musketeers World is huge! Much more areas than I expected. Agh, this game. I'm so hyped right now~
  12. Snergby

[SPOILERS] My Overall Theory

First, I'd like to say this is a very well-thought out theory and would like to commend you on it. Good work. I also had this type of theory in mind as well, with the worlds in the Realm of Sleep happening during different time periods. I can understand the part about these events not...
  13. Snergby

[Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! (Trailer Downloads in First Post!)

Pretty sure its the Bunny Dream Eater. Mimi Bunny - Kingdom Hearts Wiki - A world of information not accessible by Gummiship Edit: aaaannd ninja'd
  14. Snergby

[Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! (Trailer Downloads in First Post!)

If they're willing to make Dream Eater Plushies, I wouldn't put it past them on making that CGI book. It'd sell like hotcakes for sure.
  15. Snergby

[SPOILERS] Just a little thought I had

That works, too. However, the only alternative agenda I can see right now is them taking revenge on Master Xehanort. And since the protagonists are also fighting against him, what other reason is there for not joining their side too? But I could be wrong. Honestly, it's too early to tell at...
Back