• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Well I already told him before that I would try to join it if he put it up again. I will see if my schedule will allow it but I'm still trying to figure out how much I can take on what with my new baby sister and all, so it is up in the air right now.
    Lol yes I am! Didn't you see my posts in RPA? Lol you logged in so I guessed you had lol.
    Oh and HI SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!
    Yellow is bright and makes reading alot easier, but yes it doesnt match ><

I liked the purple one actually. Do you mind if it stays blue/purple?
    Yellow is bright and makes reading alot easier, but yes it doesnt match ><

I liked the purple one actually. Do you mind if it stays blue/purple?
    Woah, it does sound rough xD

Okay. So light blue text doesnt help with my background. What text colour would be good? I want it to be visible but matches with the background scheme colour :<
    I know, i know, i was experimenting with my profile, and you have no idea how slow it is to even load the picture, I cant even preview my changes, so i have to go click on save changes and look at it myself lol D: XD

75 and you get yourself an A already? wow, thats pretty high.

75 here means a C something XD

Wow-- I uh *speechless*
    Of course they are. A's are the highest possible grade you can ever get XD (Well A+, but tis an A anyway :p)

Well.......where I live it is anyway XD Being F the lowest grade xD
    Bad Snow! Emoing is not healthy for you :<!

Im sorry to hear that D:

Mind giving me your grades to me than XD? (jk)

Aw *pats* It's okay.
    Oooo, I will take a crack at it, but I am not the best at multiple stocks, especially ones that big, and the first one has two guys in it.
    Hi, I am the one that took you request in Face Down for now. I was wondering did you want three tags, or the tag to include all the stocks you gave, or what? Can you please shed some more insight please?
    Because there's a rumnor bout a new KH game and it's rumored to be fro the PS3 and I dont have one :(
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back