• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• D
    Cool, anything interesting lately?

Absolutely NOT, to me the only real vampire book is Bram Stoker's Dracula
    D
    How's it goin?
    >:) muwhahahaha i know, its all evil/creepy

ha! off all the things to attack my head was is the most durable!

*kicks you in crouch*
    HI!

my awesome new avie thats what >:D

>:D ha! *jumps* to bad for you i was actually good at dodge ball!
    >:) hi.
    D:< *kicks you in crouch* have children now bitch!

>:) awesome, my parents dont get back til tomorrow.
    >:3 your as bad as me.... and that aint good XD
    >:D ha! *trips*

there aint a word for that crap.
    XD and here you made fun of her for those catchphrases!

o.0 wicked wasnt it? i mean level 1 o.0
    XD WTF?! thats plagerism!

D: theres actually people taht can beat him on a level 1 challenge.
    0.o it'd take a crazy mofo to fight him twice.
    XD thought so, and here you sold your kh2 for no reason XD

XD sorry i cant say such things on here.

D: yeah, you've seen the vid he changes his keyblade alot.
    well he changed it into those gauntlets of his, chased me down on foot, and punched me to death D:
    the bastard literally chases you down on foot!
    or even worse he'll glide or ride his keyblade rider and try to run you over o.0 *shivers*

i dont intend to fight him again.
    XD didnt think of it did ya?!

x3 nyah-person XD [jk], honestly they were words that i've only heard my grandma say and she curses every other breathe.
    Lingering Sentiment, its the armor and keyblade left behind after terra and MX's battle in bbs.
    its called LS cause its (accroding to nomura interview) animated by terra's thoughts, manly hate for xehanort :/
    alot of people refer to it as teh terra fight, the one you watched on youtube :/

he is a EVIL yet epic bastard, he once cahsed me down while i was gliding ON FOOT D:
    well you couldve just saved over a file you didnt have much on each time you play :/
    like i keep a file with everything finished and a 2nd file i save over each time i start a new game.

it is, there are moments and bosses that'll make you say words that you thought only yoyo knew :/
    i spent 3 days on one boss, and i was at lvl 99 D:
    why didnt you just get a 2nd memory card?

D: you have to play critical if you get kh2fm, critical mode is awesome!
    you start out with several abilities and 50 ap.

:D i know!
    x3 that aint nothing, my old kh2 disc has so many scratches from overuse that im surprised it even works.

XD you should fight taht bastard on critical with only half the hp and mp you usally get, if it wasnt for limit form i wouldnt have beat him :/
    did you see where you can steal roxas's keybaldes :D i love doing that.
    hmm, i think ive done 4 playthro's

:D you should watch the video, it took me 6 trys to kick his ass but then after i got the glide ability i was able to beat the data roxas 1st try :/
    XD you need to learn it!
    theres guides to help you, i've played it so much i can get around with out the guides.
    the only 3 you dont equip are beserk charge, drive conveter, and 0EXP.

i dont know about limit break but the little bastard darts around the battle feild like a bolt and when his hp gets low enough he starts throwing his keyblades around like final form sora :/
    WHILE sending pillars of light at you, watch it on youtube juts search kh2final mix roxas battle critical mode.
    tho all the text is in jap, but that aint a problem.
    out of all the abilities in kh2fm theres only 3 that u shouldnt use :)
    you can do like me and just make a little cheat sheet off one of those guides.

you also get fights called "absent shilouttes" that are fight with the org. members from CoM, and the 13 data org battles :D and u can fight them ANY time.
    hell i whooped roxas's ass ealier XD

:/ i thought it was amazing to til i fought the bastard, took 3 days to win.
    that guy is HELL, yet fun (once you win)
    all you need is swap magic and Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix + FAQs, Walkthroughs, and Guides for PlayStation 2 - GameFAQs <one of these guides
    the critical mode is awesome, you only get 60hp and half of whatever your mp usally is throught out the whole game >:D
    and the terra/LS battle is epic!
    it took me 3 DAYS of non-stop retrys to win :/
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back