• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Soda

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Please continue the story...

Rulez: It's simple 1. just write about 1-10 words and let the next person continue It was a sunny day as sora was walking through... continue
  2. S

Sora's english voice actor

He's 17, of course he voiced sora at the age of 14
  3. S

Everyone, it is HJO's voice alright, but as Takeshi Jin in IGPX and I know Sora's won't sound the same, but it just give a clue to how deep HJO's voice have gotten over the years. If u guys don't believe me, you could go search for HJO's voice, look at the credits for IGPX, or go to these 2...
  4. S

Your Favorite Order Member

yea roxas
  5. S

thanx 4 backing me up
  6. S

sorry, it'll be up in a while
  7. S

yea, I ripped it off from an episode a while ago from toonami thanx tho:D
  8. S

I finally got it back, go here http://www.youtube.com/watch.php?v=TZj6rQdGZdc
  9. S

Thought question

who's da guy? I also need translation
  10. S

what would u say...

thanx so much, alhough why did it have to be a sunday today /_\
  11. S

what would u say...

ahh? where'd you get it? I've been searching high and low, far and wide, insanely crazy, to get a clue to his voice! OMGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!! I even went to the official website! But I guess that wasn't enough... =(
  12. S

what would u say...

yeah, I think it did cuz it was written at some site that HJO said that his friends didn't even recognize his voice when he called them
  13. S

roxas or sora???

ahh, can't...decide...both have their own differences, but I like/love them almost equally *sora goes up* *Roxas catches up* nooooooooooooooooo
  14. S

what would u say...

what would you say/ask if you meet the voice actors of KH2?:cool: Like for instance If I saw the voice actor for sora, the first thing I'll probably ask is "Can you say my name?" (I want to here my voice be called by the voice of sora hehehe)
Back