• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
SogeUsopp114
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• It would make alot more sence to have them there. I wonder if we'll ever see the graveyard again.
    See I disagree, but only because I am craving a KH3 Sora plot sooooooo bad. like I would rather KH3d end up being a Riku scenerio or somthn. thatdd be cool. but I dont feel to big about a riku scenerio in the main game. idk. it wouldnt be terrible. but I just want to play as Sora. do you realize Re:Coded is the first game we will have to play as Sora since KH2?? I mean Roxas is my man, and BbS was amazing...but that just dont seem right!!! hahaha
    I have nooo clue on who MF is. but Idt its going t be like LS in 2fm+ where they gave us a completely new person. ithnk, because of his cloak, we defnitly KNOW who this is..

HAHAHAHa soo you are psyched for Dissidia2 the way I was psyched for BbS last year! The anticipation is always fun. although, are you a spoilerer?? cause I subconsciencely spoild about 85% of BbS. that wasnt cooool. I havnt spoild Re:Coded yet!! hahahahaha. and since it doesnt come out till thn I will probably end up getting it somehow.
    Dang I forgot, Roxas and Sora hav seperate keyblades dont they?!? igeuss it could be in the Keyblade Graveyard. and for KH3, yea sure they are all going t be in it, no doubt. i also think the we know who the MF really is. but i still hope the Vanitas is the final boss for Sora. Annnd, regarding Riku, I think he should be the partner the whole game. Ever play Halo 3? cause ithink that Riku will (should) be in KH3 the way the Arbiter is in Halo3. as in someone plays as Riku in a Co-op mode. or in single player Riku is just a partner like donald and goofy. but they better be partners with Sora in KH3 too.

Dissidia 2 sounds pretty sweet man. im not sure though if Im going to be getting it though, becuase i have been spending a crapload of money on video games lately.
    I like khinsider so far :) but yeah I think Recoded will be a lot of fun when it comes out in January :) lol
    I'm sure there will probably be a lot to do on it, so you are waiting for pokemon black and white ;)

I used to play pokemon but never got real far in them, for I didn't know where to go in some of them.
    lol yeah I've only been on for a few weeks. Yeah Re:Coded should be fun to play, knowing its coming in January so soon will be definitely fun to play. I was actually surprised how soon it will be coming out. :)
    right, xemnas and vexen know. imean that is like the question that burns my brain the most: how does Xion have this seperate keyblade and where is it now that roxas isnt here to use it.
    And Omg thatts it. the plot t kh3 ends with that. Sora (Kingdom Key) clashes with his most powerful foe yet and the perfect adversary in existance to the KH universe: Vanitas (Kingdom Key D)...dude, we just created the best thing I've ever heard of in a theory for KH3!!!
    annd yes, win to Re:Coded.

Like to the story you can be villains? sweeeet. and that does make sense like you said. he is Squall's opposite. would be a perfect new playable character.
    Ithought we agreed that Xion's keyblade turned into Oathkeeper!! hahaha but either way we still dont know where her keyblade came from or where it went, because Roxas was the last to use it.
    Mickey and Sora's keys would work too thats true. itd be cool if someone stole the Kingdom key D (purely dark) clashe with Sora, and BAM instant X-blade. hahahaha.
    And yes, Re:Coded looks amazing, in my opinion. Is it because Im such a fanboy? hells yea. but Sora still looks more BA than ever in this game.

hmm well i played and loved the first dissidia, basically held me over till BbS, but i know nothing about the second one. Seipher would be pretty sweet to have, since he is Squall's rival and all. but yea i basically understand what you mean. even if it was simialr, they are two different people.
    hahahahahahaha wow thats weird, ifeel so cool having soo many messages on my wall!
    anyway
    well you came up with those "drives" on your own? very original. nice thinkin.
    I actually have a theory that Sora will use the two Kingdom Keys (his and Xion's, where did she get her's btw??) and eventually they will combine to make the X-blade. hence the two KK keyblades there. but that means, and i want this, they should make the kingdom key more important to the canon. like bring back the KK+
    And Star Seeker in Re:Coded...Damn i cant wait!! hahahahaha
    yea sorry about the false hope hahahaha.
    and hahahahahahahahahah to pluto. that dog is just awesome. does whatever he feels like.
    Okay I'll giv it t ya, ONE fight with mickey dual wielding would be pretty ba, but ijust dont want overkill. Speaking of it, That would be uber-sick to have Sora's synch blade to be canon. and that makes sence to have new and improved drive forms. but is that true??????? about the Roxas, Xion, Vanitas Forms? that is a really weird and yet totallly awesome idea for drive forms. heck i hope the Drive bar comes back at all.
    hmm thats a good concept as to why mickey uses Star Seeker, like "Kingdom Key D's awesomeness is unnecessary at the moment, please use Star Seeker." hahahahahahahahaha
    and idk what you did dude, but dont sweat it.
    thats the new york comic con, but it ends today so idthin therewill be a trailer unfortunately.
    and holy S**t! iForgot all about pluto! imean yea where the f*** has he been!!! along with theKing. iHope its good. ithink it will be. cant wait.
    Mickey vs Xehanort would be one of the sickest fights to watch. itd be like the sora vs Roxas cutscene. just Beauuutiful.
    hm, yknow i honestly, just opinion, disagree. ithink that synch-blade should be left to Sora and Roxas. i also think that it should be part of the story for Sora next. not just an ability. but yea ilike just think Mickey is beast with just 1 keyblade.
    btw way, why in the world does Mickey have Star Seeker in Re:Coded?? im not asking for a canon answer, but whatya think??
    Well imeant i was hopin a trailer comes out at NYCC. but idthink its looking good.
    And yesss that plot idea is exactly what I'm hoping for. As long as the mysetery that is King Mickey gets revealed a lil bit more. It looks really good, graphics and story. iHonestly cant wait.
    and i'm sorry idunderstand what you meant about mx? what whould mickey do if they met? cause Ithink Mickey would lock him up in a realm of light/darkness. basically OWN. hahahaha
    hm..That would be an interesting plot. I cant imagine what the data is that has been hidden. and all it is is upside down. Like he usually fights with the pole side, flip it and thats that pix.
    I am also praying to God that this weekend we will be getting a Re:Coded trailer! icant wait for that game hahaha. its like honestly BbS was amazing, but the fact that this is comin in january just means its timed to get pumped hahaha. And im pretty sure that this explains alot of what mickey was up to in the first game, so thats sweet because Mickey is awesomeee
    Thats exactly what I think about Roxas, it also makes him more relatable because he has a history of pain and suffering and, while he is a sarcastic lovable character, he can be angered to a point where anything is possible. Unlike Sora. It's a big reason as to why he is my Favorite character.
    And well now that you mention it, that does kind o make sence. except for the Twilight Thorn. Idget what Square could possibly have planned with a battle involving him and Sora, since they have never met EXCEPT through Roxas. And I hope Sora doesnt really use his Keyblade the other way, like in that pix. When that would actually be more painfull to get hit that way (hahahaha) it really isnt tradition.
    Oh and my bro aint gettin "358/2 Days" until Christmas...he's cheap like that. hahaha
    but at least he (said) he wants it. Its cause Axel is his Fav character.
    Lollll
    I think that since Xion was like Roxas' light, oathkeeper was her's. Expecially since Roxas can be dark, hence Oblivion. And Xion was a very cool character. But Im just curious what she looked like to Axel.... I hope she comes back too, but idk what 3D is at all (story-wise). and if you know from Coded or somethn, DONT TELL! hahaha I am trying sooo hard not to spoil Re:Coded like I did BbS. Cant wait, 1/11/2011.
    Hahahaha probably. something like a red and blue dress..With a crown necklace.
    When I saw how he was able to use two keyblades, that was just sick. it woulda been cool to use two kingdom keys for like half a level, but the dual wielding was beast all the same! and my bro might get Days soon so i can play withhim on multi! thatll be cool.
    SAME!! I loved that game and I played it all the time before Birth by Sleep came out.
    Plus its Roxas' game, and he is my favorite character sooo I always enjoy playin as a hooded Roxas with either kingdom key or dual wielding oathkeeper and oblivion. My only thing is I wish they made some way so you could play in his digital town outfit. a lil more relaxed ya know? more relatable hahahahaha.
    but really I enjoy playing it alot
    Hahaha I beat VS with Aqua. and she might have a good dodge, but I was sooo dizzy watching her cartwheel after cartwheel after cartwheel. Lolll
    So what up??
    hmm thats cool. well I still am fighting VS with Aqua. I aint cheatin this time and I get "this close" to beating him every time. it'll be anyday now hahaha.
    Did you beat MF?
    And well see Terra is my least favorite character to play as. Ventus was really the only character I cared about beating MF with. I am going to try and fight him with Aqua though for the fun of it. but idc when and if it happens.
    Just gladd I won with Ven
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back