• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
SogeUsopp114
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• *dodges the huge shuriken* Dude, what was that for? xD Kidding, kidding. Good to see you, Soge. I guess our theories about how Naruto Shippuden would end didn't actually come true. How did you like the finale of Naruto?
    I'm doing well. How about yourself?

Also, I hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving in advance! =D
    You don't get the reference!? D8 *feels old*

Either would work. They look different but it's all the same dude. =D

Drawing what? o3o

I'm alright, been playing them old Classic Megaman games even older than I am. xD
    I get what you're saying, but I don't want to be the ONLY person who likes those things. I mean, even in the media they bash certain things and their fans. I mean, what if it really IS bad/wrong? It also goes for the things I dislike but no one else does. I don't want to be rude, anyway, but still. It's embarrassing that at my age, I still like girly, mainstream things (in addition to Kingdom Hearts and some action games, but still). I want to sell art at conventions, but I had a very bad experience at the last one I've been to, and previous ones, and I don't ever want to embarrass myself again, or have anyone notice me as 'the girl who ____.' It's been years since I last been to a convention. They probably don't recognize me anymore, but that one guest of (dis)honor might. I think I should only go if Bladey is with me. I'm only considering going at all because I heard that THE Nobuo Uematsu was at Anime Central last year. And Eric Stuart is going to be at Anime Midwest next summer. And I really want to be in that Lolita fashion show and the Lolita tea party...

Oh...sorry. ^^; But anyway, what I really meant to say is that Lolita fashion is often poorly represented in anime/manga/games. They always make it look so immodest, and they always use that frilly black and white scheme because it's probably easier to draw. But if you wore that in real life, it would look bad. XD; I haven't found one yet, sadly... But I'm planning for it! I even made a wish list! I just...don't know where to begin. ^^; I need to make more money... ;; And I' still too...big. :( Even in plus size, Asian sizing is really small. I have a big bust, but more defined waist, but even bigger hips. I lost weight over the years, and this time, I don't think I'll gain it back, because I don't like medication and I've always been naturally big, but still. I have to look at auctions and custom sizing, and that gets really expensive and major brands like BABY, The Stars Shine Bright, Angelic Pretty, and Metamorphose Temps de fille don't have good sizing options. I can look at clobbbaonline and do custom sizing, or maybe look at Lacemarket. Oh, and I never played Rune Factory before. XD;

By the way, Eric Binley is the character in my manga. He's perverted and really good at dancing. Oh, and blind due to an accident. He probably uses that as an excuse to grope girls. XD; Which isn't a good thing at all, but that's what he does to show off. ^^; Actually, there is something called Ouji/Boystyle, which isn't Lolita at all, but it is based off of Victorian or Rococo fashion. It can be for both sexes and makes you look like a prince. :3

And no, Bladey hasn't found a job yet. I did find a train station really close to his house, but it's technically in another state. XD; But one of his relatives should be able to pick me up. It's only 4 miles away. And I can purchase a ticket for $116.

Oh, how do you put images in your signature again, I seem to have a problem with Photobucket. ^^;
    Yup, I know Kiwi +. I was friends with him, whenever he was on the forum. I think he left last year, and he came on briefly to say 'hi' a few months back. xD Was it fun playing Smash Bros Brawl against him?
    Dotachin is Kiwi +. A nickname myself and Anagram would call him, since Kiwi + really liked Durarara a lot.

Yeah, I was a Sugar Ghost for awhile. Except, I'm no longer a Ghost, since everybody can see me these days. xD Nah, not going to leave forever. I like being on the forum too much. For the most part, I'll probably go on a vacation or two. Yeah, our weather here is pretty messed up. Last month, we got rain and hail. Which was nuts. Now we just get humidity, mixed in with rain, or blazing heat.

I honestly don't know why they didn't stick to the book. I think its along the line of whomever directed the movie itself. Some fans don't mind, while others weren't pleased by it. Nah, I doubt it. On the positive side, the final book was superb and worth reading through to the end. Yup, we might be waiting awhile for season two of AoT. I don't know, when there will be a release date for it. Depends on how far the manga is right now for their to be another anime adaption of it. Speaking of which, I'm starting to wonder when we'll be getting season two of Durarara? You're welcome. :3 Nope, I forgot all about Tiger and Bunny. Shame upon KK for forgetting about it. lol. xD From what I've seen, TB was really awesome, and amusing to say the least.

What kind of class were you taking? If you don't mind me asking. Whoa. I heard maybe half of those anime/manga recommendations. What did you think of Kawaii Complex?

A few times in the past. Not so much now, because I don't use an Ipad anymore.

What is Dangan Ronpa?
    Ah, so you're still on that other forum you showed me many years ago? ouo How goes roleplaying?
    Sadly, this year wasn't a good year for swimming. Yup, I have a blog. Nope, don't have it on tumblr. About a month ago, I had the Ultimate Summer Writing Contest. Which was intense and amazing! :D Well, next year I'll be taking a class in college to see how I like it, and to figure out what kind of career I want. Caramel apples are good. Its a good combination between sweet and somewhat sour. Nope, didn't end up going to the fair this year. I actually stayed home and visited my grandparents for awhile too.

Anything else new and exciting going on in Soge's life lately?
    It was awesome! And I'm not sure how to feel about it; I think they're rushing it too fast to get Sinister Six on the screen.. I would rather have them be together in a similar way of how the Avengers got together. Once again, you're correct! :D Third question for you: which version of Quicksilver and Scarlett Witch has romantic feelings for each other which is sort of being used for the film?

They're awesome, though they need some more practice in. Of course, last night's game proved that they can run ball pretty good but need work on the defense side.

I may try to, but like most people we need money for that. x3
    Zero would be a DLC I'm willing to buy. ;A;
    No I just dont' like those types of games, difficulty doesn't matter.
    ^_^

Actually, they were awesome! :D I only got far as the Venom Arc. :/ And yes, you are correct! Henry 'Hank' Pym wanted to create a safer world so he thought up of Ultron, a sentential robotic being designed to protect the world so the Avengers would take an break from it. But of course, we know how that ended and it was a miracle the Avengers survived. The next question is, who was the one that stopped Ultron and how?

Okay! xD

Oh, that's okay if you don't know about sport teams. ^_^ Nope, the Razorbacks are hogs. x3 like the animal hog as for a mascot.

Yeah, the same reason. x'D I vaguely remember reading a manga of it some time ago and it was different but enjoyable. ^_^
    You're welcome and I always forgive my friends regardless! ^_^

Ah, same here, but I did read the Ultimate Spider-Man comics so I'm limited on the originals, but the movies that I do know! :D Now since that Avengers: Age of Ultron is on the way, it would be a good starting place to discuss and we'll start off with this: Who was the inventor that created Ultron and why? *I'm talking about the original comics, not the film.*

That depends to be seen, Sogie. x3

Yeah, it does snow where I am and that's Arkansas, home of the Razorback Football Team. ^_^

I think it was because mainly I was tired of seeing the same thing, but that Ash never ever grows up to be a full-sized adult. -___-' I mean, I do enjoy the games, but the anime series.. not so much.
    That would've been perfect! But nooooo it's all the blue megamen. ;n;
    It looks like one of those army tactical type games, I'm not fond of those. >_<

Because if they ended to use them I doubt they'd have dropped them when they had demos ready and what not.
    It's okay! :D *huggles you*

You never heard of them? D: and you say you're a Marvel fan. T_T Looks like I'll have to start teaching you the basics then once I'm back from church.

Oh, okay.. I'll try to watch some videos about them on YouTube once I have the time for it. :)

I would totally love that if you could! :D

Not as much, but I still remember the original series until I completely left it at one point. :/
    One problem, Sogie: I'm deaf, so I can't really hear the song that you posted here. :/ But you're right on the ball about a few members of the Avengers have yet to join in like Black Panther, Ant-Man, Wasp, Ms. Marvel.. I know Quicksilver and Scarlett Witch will be members in Age of Ultron plus The Vision is there, too! :D

I see.. So, which is better to enjoy then?

It's nighttime and probably warm, though. And I want your cool weather here now! xD
    Yes, yes he does! >xO
    I don't know fire emblem characters.

I doubt we'll ever see the canceled projects again.
    Me too! D: But when you think of it, it might be for the best; After all, focusing on Spidey and the X-Men would take away the work that Avengers has been doing, not to mention if that happened, Avengers would never see the day of light, though and plus we wouldn't haven't the funniest movie, Guardians of the Galaxy to enjoy. ^_^

I know of the game series, but haven't the pleasure of playing it. Of course, video-gaming was new to me at the time when I was growing up. :3

I'm doing good, but some days are boring.. Like today. xD
    Why don't you just check my bio then in the RP? :D

Spider-Man is not part of the Avengers. Sony still have the character's rights, remember? Same with X-Men and FF with Fox. As long as those two are in those people's hands, there won't be any chance of having them in the MCU. :/

It would be nice, yes. :)

So, how are you doing? Do anything interesting lately?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back