• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

Recent content by Soldier

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Soldier

If you had to erase one character from existence entirely, who would you choose?

Only one? so much for me throwing frozen under the bus for the 10th time... If I had to pick one, I'd have to put the brakes on Axel (get it?). He's too popular a character, and I hated his self reference (that "he's way too popular" to be killed") I'm tired of him getting all the merch, his...
  2. Soldier

Character-switching: how would you make it work?

The reference was to the games usage of classes and how it disregarded the point of there being specific castes for certain situations (I.E you can have mages using melee weapons most of the time instead of magic, you can have soldiers casting spells, etc.) where up until that point it was a...
  3. Soldier

Yeah, what is this? fire emblem 3 houses (like 20% of you will get that joke) I never had a problem with Donald and Goofy's roles, as they're supposed to fit their mage/knight archetypes. The only time we saw any deviation from the two of them was in 358 days, and their inclusion to that isn't...
  4. Soldier

*Prince Phillips sword and Aladdins Scimitar have entered the chat*
  5. Soldier

Pocahontas In Future KH Games?

No, it was pretty lackluster if memory serves. I felt cheated half the time because most of it just seemed to repeat itself on the same basic stuff as mentioned above. While other schools were likely having more engaging discussions like involving prehistory and other engaging subjects to those...
  6. Soldier

Ah, that takes me back to middle school, and my teacher harping on the fact that the Disney movie wasn't an accurate depiction of the source material. It's funny how much they kept repeatedly teaching me the same things (the boston massacre, pochahontas, Sacagawea, etc.) and never moving past...
  7. Soldier

What are YOU most looking forward to in this game?

Oops, Sorry Perkilator, didn't think of that. This thread was kind of spur of the moment. I'll edit the polls and add that in.
  8. Soldier

Is it possible to see 20th Century Fox properties in the future?

I wonder if the Nav'ii will be to scale in KH, on account of the whole being 10 feet tall. If anything it could result in a world form for whoever goes there. I never thought of that, but what if, and stay with me here, what if the iceberg IS the heartless? We've seen many times before that...
  9. Soldier

Rare KH1 NPCs

Ah these guys, who could forget such memorable designs. Especially love the girl's design as she reflects the um.... darker aspect of Aladdin just like her counterpart in Traverse Town. You guys know what I'm talking about right?
  10. Soldier

What are YOU most looking forward to in this game?

Hello, As we enter into August and near the end of 2020, We get one step closer to the release of MoM. Even though it isn't a traditional KH game by any means, it clearly has SOME plot to it that will move us further away from the Xehanort saga and into KH 4 (we all know this is happening). So...
  11. Soldier

Is it possible to see 20th Century Fox properties in the future?

As much as I would love to see Springfield, It's probably not going to happen. The Simpsons satirical nature of American culture and phenomena doesn't mesh well with traditional Japanese values. Plus if they're using the new art style.... No.
  12. Soldier

Will the Kingdom Hearts series ever feature elements from Disney TV-shows?

Who wouldn't want that? it's an amazing idea both in concept and execution. Their varying appearances and powers could be some of the most technically impressive boss fights in the series.
  13. Soldier

Bit of a problem with the whole Gargoyle mechanic Welken. The gargoyles do not "soar", they glide using wind currents in the city. Though that would add an interesting game mechanic for Sora and Co. to scale skyscrapers with their claws and glide from tall heights like flying squirrels. It's a...
  14. Soldier

I mean we KIND OF got this in Deep space with the implementation of experiment 221 (Sparky) who appeared in the direct to video movie that kickstarted Lilo and stitch the series (of which he was kind of important....). Though honestly they could probably do more than that. Whether or not Nomura...
  15. Soldier

I could very well see that happening, And it would likely be the first disney boss to use primitive weapons like spears and whalebone knifes. We had a party member use those in the form of Tarzan, but never on the opposing side.