• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by SonicKeyblade007

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. SonicKeyblade007

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX Early Copies + Teases Another HD Remaster?

I'll be quite annoyed if this rumor turns out to be true. I don't want a KHDDD remaster yet, I would rather them focus on KHIII and then later package a KHDDD remaster with Kingdom Hearts III Final Mix similar to what they did with KH:ReCOM and KH2FM.
  2. SonicKeyblade007

Do you want a different limited edition?

Last year Disney hosted a launch event near my house for Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Remix where we not only only got a limited artbook edition of the game, but we also got a free pin and and posters. So this current limited edition for the 2.5 HD Remix feels like a major downgrade. I sure would like...
  3. SonicKeyblade007

Do you import video games?

I just got back from studying abroad in Japan and was able to buy 30 games (mostly exclusive to Japan) at great deals. It would have cost me a fortune to import them and after playing some of these games, I feel encouraged to import more Japan exclusive games in the future. Of course first I...
  4. SonicKeyblade007

Thoughts: Xion data, Armored Ventus and Aqua bosses for 2.5 HD?

Maybe Mysterious Figure's motives for fighting Terra, Aqua, and Ventus will be revealed in Kingdom Hearts III? Perhaps he collected data from them during their fight?
  5. SonicKeyblade007

Ok so I guess I understand from a developers standpoint that including these bosses would consume a lot of time and resources and will of course delay the development of Kingdom Hearts III even more. But from a business standpoint, wouldn't the inclusion of these bosses make sense if say they...
  6. SonicKeyblade007

Warning, this post contains spoilers of 358/2 Days and Birth by Sleep! I was just thinking, would anyone like to see a Xion data and/or Armored Ventus and Aqua bosses added to Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix in the 2.5 HD Remix? I personally think it would be great to see Xion as a data battle...
  7. SonicKeyblade007

Hello

Hello I'm new to the forums, I love Kingdom Hearts and have been following the site daily for KH news for a while now. I've just recently completed Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Remix and am looking forward to the 2.5 Remix. Well I hope I meet a lot of nice Kingdom Hearts fans here. ^_^
Back