• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Sonicspeed

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Birth by Sleep Makes IGN's Top 25 PSP Games of All Time

Birth by Sleep made it on IGN's Top 25 PSP Games of All Time at number 18. Maybe PS Vita can get a KH game as good too...or better yet maybe we can get an HD remake of all the games for PS3 :biggrin: IGN Top 25 PSP Games of All Time
  2. S

IGN's Top 25 Most Ridiculous Weapons

I just thought I'd point out that Kingdom Hearts and the Keyblade made it on IGN Top 25 Most Ridiculous Weapons in the 14th spot. A keyblade is way better than a chainsaw for sure :biggrin:. Top 25 Most Ridiculous Game Weapons - Games Feature at IGN
  3. S

KH Number 3 Game of 2002

Kingdom Hearts was ranked 3 in the games released in 2002 by IGN Best Videogames and Computer Games of 2002 It even beat out Vice City and the original Ratchet and Clank which everyone knows are both very successful franchises thebatman
  4. S

Recent Scans Translated

haha I like the "hideous mask" and the "weird face in the mirror"...it's the mirror on the wall from Snow White XD
Back