• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Sora’s Skyline

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Who is the most evil FF villain ever?

I feel like Kuja should at least be on the list. The man literally destroys an entire realm and then attempts to destroy the crystal that will decimate the entire universe.
  2. S

(SPOILERS) Union X: Siblings

My first thought when I saw that field of flowers was that we will see that location again and it will become another one of the “important” spots where several key storyline points will either happen, or be tied to
  3. S

Potential surprise world for KH4?

That is interesting. I would have guessed that Roger and Jessica Rabbit were definitely owned by Disney. good research. Perhaps they could run the world without roger rabbit? Just run an original storyline of toons colliding with the regular world and toon town
  4. S

Potential surprise world for KH4?

So I was scrolling through Disney+ this morning and stumbled across an old movie I haven’t seen in years that feels like it could be a heck of a hub world for KH. The movie was Who Framed Roger Rabbit. Can you imagine a world with essentially 2 distinct worlds in it? You have the “real” world...
  5. S

(SPOILERS) Union X: The ark to the future

This is... that is just a lot of leaps based on what we know right now I just can’t see any foreteller (or MoM) being any character we know.
  6. S

What is it with Nomura's nitpicking with Donald and Goofy's redesigns?

Unless it’s a Disney interference thing
  7. S

but when we see the “circle” of Ven at his SOA we see it’s about 60-40, 60% there and 40% gone, meaning to me he is 60% light, then his heart merges with Sora’s to recomplete the circle. So basically inconsistencies everywhere
  8. S

I was thinking that the line was negated by the idea that Ava didn’t have the lost page, and since she thinks she has changed fate (by giving Brain the BoP so in her mind some of the book isn’t true any more, or possibly the future has “changed” and as such not everything is as it was written so...
  9. S

except for the fact Ava doesnt know that’s the only thing on the lost page (actually do we even know it’s the only thing on the page?)
  10. S

I’m very much on the Ava train. But I get your point if the book was just out, maybe anyone read it. But why the heck was a copy of the book just “out” lying around?
  11. S

a glimpse of 23 december story

while that seems likely. I hope they don’t do that. That would mean adding tons of new story arcs (or not releasing any new story quests for months at a time). There just aren’t that many new threads left to pull on based on what they have set up, unless they would continue the story after part...
  12. S

a glimpse of 23 december story

The assumption of course being that the final comes either right before ReMind or right after . So how many more story updates do we think we have before UX actually comes to a close and we learn the last details of their story? That’s what we are all waiting for anyways, the release of info...
  13. S

Design a KH boss battle

Those are both really great boss ideas @MATGSY. I wish we could send them to Nomura and crew already!
  14. S

Besides Sora, what character would you want a future game to focus on, and why? What might that game be like in terms of story and gameplay?

I would like to see a game in the past exploring Scala’s backstory. I can only assume that this is the world rebuilt after KHUX concludes. I would say that the most likely characters to explore that story is YX and YE. in a way I also would love a stand alone game within the KH universe...
  15. S

Could Young Xehanort potentially be a playable character in Re Mind?

People have speculated that he may be the playable character in the game between 3 and 4. As a way to fill in more details on the story of UX as the MoM tells him why he is essential and as we explore his motivations, as well as learn a great deal about Scala. Most assume we may be able to...
Back