• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Sora^Fan
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• oh believe me its kewl!! i was gonna ask you if you had a MSN??
    i thought i was talkin to much [[to tell the truth]]
    nah not really there are other people who have been here since the sites been up or at least 3-4 years
    and yes yes i am ready for BBS
    oh my goodness you just made my day when you said you screamed like a girl!! i still have a smile on my face!! :D
    which is that one about?
    oh goodness that movie is so freaky and i havent watched but so many people told me about it that it gives me the hibby givvys lol i will watch them but i need som one to hold one too lol !!
    Action is awsome [[transformers, phalem 123, etc]] i like fanstasy like the new alice in wonderland, pans laberinth, star wars, oh god im a geek lol
    i also like romance , gansta movies like goodfellas and animated my list goes on and on
    lol
    there are some people who hate noobs
    i just try to help them out.
    i had to figure things out myself but i met a mod who was nice
    people can be asses here but thats just them
    no problem
    if you hav any questions ask i can help
    if i can't i can point you to someone who can help ya
    hope you hav fun here!
    are you crazy i would love to trade you spots online is so boring and lame!! when i was in regular high school i would always b drama free!!
    Same but im in Online High school and it sucks balls lol wow my language[[ keep it rated PG now !!]] lol but yea i would love to be in regular school!! you gonna go to college?
    okay your gonna hate me but WHO the hell is Tifa ??? :O i juss now it by rounds like i know leon and cloud are level 39
    ooh is she the one that punches or the other chick !! lol i suck wit names!! lol
    haha was it a surpise to you!! lol is it long or very short??? the SE for Kh2 or never mind jus dont tell me!! all i need is the last Paradox cup to be done stupid leon and cloud kill me every time but i havent tryed it that much!!!!
    aAAAAAaa man!! i dont wanna i have mulan, hercules, and beast all 100% but i cant get the rest like im only missin one item on each cracker jacks!! lol wow you have more posts then me mister!!
    how rude !! lol should love every kh character!! lol Yea sora kicks butt i liked how he looked in the second better though.... I have it on the hardest one i think its called Proud mode?? but yea the gummi thing is hard im to lazy to make my own ship or fix the other ones!!
    last time i didnt get the secret ending so im going for it... since you passed it do i have to have the gummi thing to 100% as well!! or just JJ ???

My favorite character??? I wonder who???
    SORA!! of course!! and yours??
    aww thank you .... yea whats the story line about roxas ?!?! and the Org..
    can u believe im playing KH2 again lol
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back