• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Sora^Fan
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• D
    Lol. I work at-----nevermind...lol
    I don't work. XD I get a mega awesome allowence though. So what's the deal with you and MSN?
    I said I'll just leave it at that xD it's not a personality issue...that's for sure lol...
    Amber and I are doing great ;3
    Is that so?? Well I thought that was how college was like?? Hmmm...

Oh and I'm back... xP

Yeah you are living a lie.. lol
    D
    Your never on MSN much either....lol What do you work at? Please don't say burger King. lol
    D
    lol I'm not. It was a joke So where have you been? I've been studying too, but I don't half as much as you....lol
    *slurps smoothie* LIES! I wouldn't do drugs! Crack is whack, yo. By the way. *hands you your wallet* THANKS FOR THE SMOOTHIE. 8D
    YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
    YOU ARE BACK! :3
    BTW WHAT CAN I CALL YOU? SINCE I DON'T LIKE CALLING YOU SORA?
    Thanks

Second part Flashback:

"I told we shouldn't have done this." said the red head.

"Ah, shut up! It's not that bad, y'know!" replied the brunette.

"NOT THAT BAD! C'mon, look around you. We're in shackles and pretty soon we're going to be in another world separated from our families." said the red head.

"I've been meeting to get away from my family for a long time." joked the brunette.

The red head sighed, "There's so much I want to do. Now, that's all going to be taken away from me, because of your stupidity. I didn't even want to come to this place. It's your fault!"

"Oh brother, I didn't force you to..." said the brunette.

The red head interrupted, "FORCE? You're always forcing me into everything. We're not friends anymore."
    Story Four: A Friend's Betrayal

Flashback

The old, blind man strolled closer to the red-head and brunette. They exchanged confused looks as the man landed his shaggy, long white hair between the two boys. "Everything is coming together. The links between the two friends will be broken. Nothing shall mend it back together not even time."

The man lifted his head and walked backwards disappearing into one of the crevices of the cave. The red-head gave the brunette a glare. "Why'd we come in here again?!"

The brunette shrugged and replied, "Remember to find the treasure that everybody's talking about. You know, the one people are too afraid to go after."

The red-head exclaimed with a big grin over his face, "Whatever, I'm headin' back to the campsite, before mom realizes that we're gone." He walked toward the cave's exit.

The brunette ran after him and grabbed his hand, "C'mon, stop being a chicken. Your mom is too busy on the phone with my father back at the camper. There's no way she'll notice us gone."

The red head rolled his eyes. "But, what about Vynn? Y'know, that sister of yours likes to brown-nose too much. She'll get us in trouble."

The brunette giggled, "Don't worry, she's off playing in the creek to notice we're gone. She won't be back until seven in the night. We have plenty of time."

The red-head exclaimed nervously, "Okay, if you say so, but..."
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back