• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Sora KHMaster

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Sora is Hotter

people come on hes an animated digital computer character. but hes cool but not cooler then riku
  2. S

Which KH Theme Song you like better?

i would have to say both are great the simple and clean song is longer then the other but i voted for Hikari.
  3. S

sora vs riku who will win?

there both awesome sora has the power and riku got the moves i would hope for a draw but if i had to choose i would say riku he just looks cooler
  4. S

Most used move in the game?

i would have to say srike raid and sonic blade they really help against sephirothe and his long distance attacks. also the ability in fm that lets you perform spells and not be interupted
  5. S

stories in kh2

bhk you know blonde haired kid know one knows his true name they've kept it a good secret
  6. S

What do you think that the final world will be?

i think it will be at deep dive the trailer shows a showdown with an unknown and sora. or the place where sora was facing the giant army of heartless it has to be this there was like two behemoths
  7. S

Where will KH2 start in?

youll probably start off as bhk traveling through twilight town uncovering his connection to sora and learn the game then they'll probably switch to sora at castle oblivion
  8. S

Unnamed XIII Order Member Appearances

mickey is found both in twilighttown and hollowbastion there does that end the arguement GOD IDIOT
  9. S

stories in kh2

has anyone wondered if possibly there are two stories one is bhk and the other is sora and when you begat both ir t unlocks the rest of the story when they meet. just a thought lots of games are doing that lately
  10. S

Diz is not Amsem

he is supposedly the shell of ansem when ansem discarded his body to obtain darkness
  11. S

Namine or Kairi

kairi since she saved sora
  12. S

ansam

actually there are 6 two with riku two in destiny island one beginning one after darkside then the two at the complete end of the game
  13. S

What Level??!!

which one the first im not that sure but it doesnt have to be high the second one i was at 75 with good cards and elixer and ethers
  14. S

sora and kairi or sora and namine

kairi was actually at traversa town when sora locked kh so im not sure maybe maybe not
  15. S

favorite party member

riku hands down i love his soul eater blade
Back