• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by sora unleashed

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

what keyblades are these

2. S

Ages of players

i was 15or16 when i first bought kingdomhearts i am now 18 and i still play the game alot,i have done like aything u could think of to do in the game just to pass my time for kh2 and i know theirs players out their that has done the same,its a great game,kh2 is almost here were so close. ><
  3. S

if you could fight ansem

i would rush him with my keyblade knock him out then put him in a cage surounded by flowers and bunnys><
  4. S

need some locations on some kh2 videos

come on people give me some info on where i can get soem good clip pleaseeeee!!!
  5. S

my dual keyblade theory

hmm never thought about it thanks for the info
  6. S

sephiroth challenge

first time i beat him i was lvl 100 but i wanted to see how if i can go lower i killed him at 64 pretty good battle but i still havent went lower witch i know i can.
  7. S

question about reverse rebirth *spoilers*

not really he was on his own jurony to find kirie but at some places he knew where sora was and would mess with him.
  8. S

the keyblades

NT ummmm no the keyblades are light they destroy darkness and lockit up it even says in the game you nub.
  9. S

*NEW* Interview with Nomura!!! Lots of good info!

well we all have been wating a very long time for kh2 and it is almost here,but does any one knwo the date its released the keep changing it.
  10. S

the keyblades

the kingdom keys are light they lock the doors to darkness.
  11. S

question about reverse rebirth *spoilers*

ya as were playing soras advebture riku was mostlikly ahead trying to find kirie also.
  12. S

Is KH2 the end of the KH series?

true true >.<
  13. S

How to defeat Sephiroth in KH!

ok dont care what know one say beating sep.at lvl 40 is impossable first of all u will not have enough like to surviv any of his attacks and also your str you wouldnt even scrach him.i have fought with sep.alot and i know lost of ways for him not to hit you but in the battle no matter who u are...
  14. S

**codebreaker And Gameshark Codes For Kh Chain Of Memories

using codes for kingdomhearts thats sad.
  15. S

Sora and Riku out of character?

ya sora was acting dumb but it was just cuz Namine was messing with his memories.
Back