• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Sora16

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

I finally beat it.

It took me 33 hours and 31 minutes.
  2. S

How do you beat Luxord?

How do you make his time go down? Thanks
  3. S

When did you first get...

I never got to play as King Mickey. I didn't even know you could.
  4. S

Official "I got Kingdom Hearts 2" Thread!

I finally got it. And it is so cool. I got it on a Wednesday or Thursday. It took a while to get it. Everyone said they don't have it.
  5. S

Are you going to be one of those people?

I went on GameStop.com and it isn't even showing it. Never mind, I found it.
  6. S

I'm in America.
  7. S

Are you going to be waiting at night til the stores open, to buy the game? I wonder if the games will be sold out. Does anyone know what the cost is right now?
  8. S

I finally beat it.

I just beat the game today. I was afraid I wouldn't before the 2nd one came out.
  9. S

It is my birthday

Sweet 16.
  10. S

How do you draw Kingdom Hearts?

How do people draw Kingdom Hearts characters? They're all really good. -Thanks-
  11. S

Any tips?

I am at The End of the World. I am on a island about to fight Ansem, and I keep dying. How did you Defeat him? Thanks
  12. S

Whats the stupidest thing you ever did in KH?

The stupidest thing I did was I erased the wrong save point. I actually meant to erase the one that was I messed up on. Real stupid
  13. S

Are they even going to make Kingdom Hearts II?

I guess that was a stupid question. That is the LAST time I read that magazine.
  14. S

Least Favorite World?

Um...I would have to say either Atlanta or Halloween.
  15. S

What part are you at?

What part are you at on the Kingdom Hearts or Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories? I am just curious. No reason actually.
Back