• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Sora3000

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

News ► Gilbert Gottfried Dies At 67

This is terrible! He is one of my most favorite comedians and voice actors. Also, Iago is going need a new voice actor when or if they decide to bring Agrabah to Kingdom Hearts IV for the Aladdin and the King of Thieves plot. Now Gilbert Gottfried is up in heaven with Robin Williams.
  2. S

News ► Kingdom Hearts IV and Missing-Link officially announced!

Wow! They picked a fitting day to announce this! Because in case you guys don't know, today is Haley Joel Osment's 34th birthday. I sure hope he'll voice Sora once more in KH4.
  3. S

Marvel's Avengers comic collecting tips

Hi! I hope I'm not the only one in this forum that loves the Avengers game on the PS4, even though it has some bad reviews, I still love the fact that they are adding new content when announced. I've beaten the main story, completed the trophy list, beaten the story in the first three DLCs they...
  4. S

Are you pre-ordering Re Mind?

I pre-ordered it on my PS4 as well and it told me the same thing. I seriously hope it won't take the Playstation people long to realize that it is supposed to be released in 22 days now.
  5. S

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

Returning Worlds Land of Departure - I would like to see Sora and Riku do some keyblade training with Terra, Ven, and Aqua. Twilight Town - If Little Chef's Bistro comes back, I hope they add pizza on the menu. Also, I think Dumbo's circus should come to Twilight Town, after all, Dumbo was a...
  6. S

News ► Trophy Lists for KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5+2.5 ReMix

I own both a PS3 and PS4 and I already got 100% completion and collected all trophies for 1.5 and 2.5 a couple of years ago. I played KHFM on beginner to achieve the following trophies that were challenging: Unchanging Armor, Undefeated, and Speedster. Then I went on ahead played the game on...
  7. S

Helpful hints needed for beating the Mysterious Figure with Terra

I am just happy to say that I was able to beat the mysterious figure with Ventus and Aqua already and I made sure I completed 100% of everything with all three characters and I got every single PS3 trophy in the game and also got all trophies for Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded by watching the whole the...
  8. S

Re: helpful hints needed for beating the mysterious figure with terra Hey guys thanks for the hints. I am just glad to announce that I had just defeated that black coated fiend as Terra and he didn't turn invisible at all. My commands were 4 cures and 4 thunder surges and the chaos ripper...
  9. S

Hi. I am wondering if anyone who has beaten the mysterious figure with all three characters can help me out telling me the best helpful ways in beating this aggravating boss. I am trying to beat him with terra and there are times when I am half way there but I need hints or hopefully a video...
  10. S

KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 Re:MIX Discussion

Is there any hope of remaking KH games for the PS3!? I hope I am not the only one, but I am really hope that someone will give us on info on any possibility of remaking KH games for the PS3. The one that started it all was made for the PS2. Then the creators of the series thankfully remade...
  11. S

Why did KH2 suck to everyone??

KH2 has been my favorite KH game since it was released and it will still be one my favorites even when the KH creators will hopefully remake a KH game that started on a different gaming platform for the PS3. I don't care if even by playing on the hardest difficulty it still looked easy, I just...
  12. S

Nomura: "We'd like to put BBS on PlayStation Network buuuuuut..."

Why is it that everytime I leave a link it doesn't work? You might as well go to Google and search for playstation network and you should be able to find the link that was supposed to work.
  13. S

What do you mean!? I just went to the PSN website and while I was searching through PSP games, there are some that have this icon to click on, "How to download to your PS3." If you click on it, a video will pop up and show you how. If you don't believe me, here is the link and I hope you will...
  14. S

If it has to be after the physical re-release, I really hope the wait won't be way too long. Hearing that they are planning to make a digital version of BBS on the PSN made me think it might be the only way I can finally get a chance to play it on my PS3. And if that were the case, I hope and...
  15. S

What if Sora and Riku get armor?

I sure would love to see Sora and Riku in keyblade armor and I think they should somehow earn it after taking the mark of mastery exam.
Back