• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by SORA619

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. SORA619

REVIEW: Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue is Kingdom Hearts at its best

Re: REVIEW: Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue is Kingdom Hearts at it's best Have the collection since Friday and I have finished only 0.2 and back over. I've finished DDD on 3DS so only the graphics will be something new to me. So, first things first I found 0.2 good on voice...
  2. SORA619

KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue trophy lists surface!

Angry? Yohohohoho no, I don't see a reason to be mad or angry for trophies. I just like collecting them especially when it comes to games I truly love like KH. And of course I was expecting 2 platinums and a third 100% list because I had in mind the old Remixes.
  3. SORA619

KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue trophy lists surface!

I can't clearly remember DDD but I hope the mini games aren't bad. No platinum for 0.2 and no trophies for backover is bad.. Getting greedy Square? :mad:
  4. SORA619

Gameinformer reviews KH2.8 - Critical Mode in 0.2 is unlockable, lengthy scene ties into KH3

Looking forward to the lengthly cut scene. I hope western retailers ship the game fast...
  5. SORA619

News ► Drop Gauge Increased in DDDHD and 0.2 Objectives Translated!

Enough time to finish a boss fight without changing and boss's hp bar getting reset. I'm glad they are fixing original's issues..
  6. SORA619

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue 1000-piece jigsaw puzzle coming February 2017!

Ι think I'm buying this one at some point. Then I will put it on my wall.
  7. SORA619

Kingdom Hearts 2.8 is featured in Dengeki PlayStation #629!

They didn't ask you about technical difficulties Nomura, for God's sake...
  8. SORA619

Message from Tetsuya Nomura about Kingdom Hearts HD II.8 Final Chapter Prologue

I mean it's almost two weeks and they could do a simulate release like FFXV. Hope I don't jump into any big spoilers.
  9. SORA619

Message from Tetsuya Nomura about Kingdom Hearts HD II.8 Final Chapter Prologue

If the game will be complete until January why the 2 weeks difference? That I don't understand.
  10. SORA619

KINGDOM HEARTS 2.8 Off Screen Gameplay from TGS 2016

Terra looks better. Well not the best but far better compared to the first trailer. Of course the game will be more polished in the retail version since it's months away so...
  11. SORA619

Famitsu Interviews Nomura on KINGDOM HEARTS 3, HD 2.8 FCP, Unchained X

So some things I got from this. Sora will have a role in 0.2. Maybe cutscenes. Maybe we will see him doing the mark of mastery again and so that's why KHIII's intro will be a little fast. KHx and Unchained have the same story but unchained x has a little more depth and some more events...
  12. SORA619

Possibilities of Kingdom Hearts 1.5 + 2.5 on PS4?

So many projects, so little time and many many angry fans.. For me the rerelease of FFX/X-2 is pointless but anyway. They should focus developing KHIII and when they will be about 80% they can make the again the remasters. It won't take that long like 1.5 and 3.5. But still it's pointless. Or...
  13. SORA619

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Collection Edition Announced!

Very sydden announcement.. I really like this one but the Square Enix store exclusive kills me. I hope they won't do the same for KHIII. Also I can't find it on EU store and even If I choose the US it directs me again to the EU one.. :confused:
  14. SORA619

News ► Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMix Poster at Gamestop for 6,500 Points

Can we from EU just buy it or something? :confused:
  15. SORA619

Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Features Capes on the Armour!

Re: Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep features Capes on the Armour! I wanted them in the arena too but anyways. It's a very nice and fanservice addition! :D
Back