• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Sora_aroS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

What random things did you notice in KH2?

i kno why Nomura put it in...is because he said he liked sea salt ice cream and wanted 2 use it...but damn how come everyone knew about it..
  2. S

What random things did you notice in KH2?

the fact that Donald and Goofy just disapered before u fight sephirtoh...i looked they werent watching..they ran i bet...and the fact that TWTNW has so many damn buildings,and kairi handles a keyblade like its nothing, and aladdin still dresses like his wife is not rich..and Pete and Mickey...
  3. S

Your opinion on mickey gameplay.

i tink mickey was fun and i think it was cool to be able 2 use the king.. but i never used him outside of a boss battle....i wanna fight heartless wit him
  4. S

The missing cutscene!

or the one where Roxas is chasing the Nobody
  5. S

Fenrir? huh? another? and another?

wow....thats amazing...
  6. S

hey did anyone notice?

i looked at cloud...and beside the fact that he has his advent children clothes...he also has the sword from it...so does that mean that he was in KH2 right after advent children or what..i think he did because he is fast as hell in KH2..if this is a spoiler for anyone im sorry...i think he is...
  7. S

Save Me

if cloud was playable id be playing right now
  8. S

final form?!

ooo cuz whenever i went 2 a drive i went to anti form
  9. S

Something about the controls..

i hope its the same as kh1 o-jump x-attack []- w/e right analog- camera
  10. S

To most who pre-ordered Dance with Joy! (I hope it happened to everyone)

well my gamechamp told me i can pick it up tomorrow after school..they expect to get it 2:00 to 3:00
  11. S

Funny KH2 Video!!!!

lol hats my favorite part
  12. S

Destiny Islands can u go back

Your Lying To Me
  13. S

Just a random nonspoiler post

i reserved mine at gamechamp cuz i kno them very well
  14. S

Jap and English ver of kh2!

to me it dosent matter as long as im playing it.
  15. S

Dual wielding?

lets wait until the game tells us guys
Back