• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by sorabrawl

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. sorabrawl

Kingdom Hearts: A New Abyss (SU and OOC)

Kingdom Hearts: A New Abyss http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zyh5i51YOK0&feature=related The last thing I told her was that I hated her before she fell into the abyss of Kingdom Hearts but I know now my mother was a kind hearted woman and my dad…well, he’s too busy to know what’s going on. My...
  2. sorabrawl

Hey all

Sorabrawl in the hiss house....uh nah that's awkward (that proves how white I am). Anyway, hey all. I am a current poster in KHPlanet, a forum site which has seen better days. Anywho, I would like to try KHI again after many attempts of doing so. The first reason why I didn't like it were the...
  3. sorabrawl

KH RE: COM UK?

The game really isn't all that good to be honest with ya. I prefer the GBA version. It's still cool to see the cutscenes in English on the other hand.
  4. sorabrawl

Hi

I was here for a few months but because of a few moderators messing up an rp I enjoyed, I left. I want to give this site a second try.
  5. sorabrawl

Who thinks Kingdom Hearts 3 is under production at this very moment?

I thought a thrad like this was needed. Anyway, I'd say it isn't but I really hope Square is putting this under production at the moment.
  6. sorabrawl

Haley Joel Osment.....

Yeah you're right ^ Let's relate this to the Harry Potter movies. Daniel Radcliffe whom is 20 is voicing a teenager at 16. If Daniel can do a voice younger than his own so can Haley Joel Osment.
  7. sorabrawl

Haley Joel Osment.....

I think Zack Tyler Eisen (Aang from Avatar The Last Airbender) would do a good job if he was the voice of Sora.
  8. sorabrawl

Xion and Riku?

I care about Kairi. She's cool and now she has a keyblade
  9. sorabrawl

Xion and Riku?

She's insulting Kairi too! Don't insult Xion, Kairi or Namine! They're awesome and I'm sure Kairi will be more involved on the next game, I assure you
  10. sorabrawl

Xion and Riku?

It's Riku. I like the XionxRiku thing going on
  11. sorabrawl

Two worlds that would "surprise us" What do you think they are?

You know, I have a horrible feeling that High School Musical will replace Atlantica.....I'm scared ):
  12. sorabrawl

How about a world based on Pixar shorts?
  13. sorabrawl

Almost everyone is like that on this forum. It's very annoying.
  14. sorabrawl

Cars (Radiator Springs) Treasure Planet (Made terrible sales for Disney, that's why it could be surprising.
  15. sorabrawl

Why did Kairi forget Sora?

I don't know why but Kairi haters will post their rants in any moment. Be prepared
Back