• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Sorafirestarter

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

question about kh 2

The gummi ship is going to be a mini-game. You will be traveling in a train from now on. Like the one Micky was on.
  2. S

~Riku~

He adding two new characters to help fight with BHK. I don't think you get to play as riku. But I could be wrong.
  3. S

Why didn't they come out?

Kingdom hearts had too be closed by the in side and the outside. That's why they had to stay, to close the door.
  4. S

the figure in the new scan!!!

That picture makes me think it's the EM guy from KHM. But that's just me.
  5. S

**All the confermed Worlds ok KH2!**

I don't think you should post more then one time also. But I have to agree, the pictures where cool. You should wait for others to post ok
  6. S

Beast attacking Sora and company?

it most likely has something to do with the flower that he care's so mush about. The unknow most likley said something about sora is trying to take it or something like that
  7. S

Don't be mad at me

I'm very sorry if this has all ready been sayed before. But If you go look at the E3 movie where Auron and sora are fighting and they just finshed thier attack, you'll see a picture of sora rasing(sp) his keyblade into the air. Now look at the upper left hand corner of the scence. It says...
Back