• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by soralove432

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

ven theory. again.

okay. i have another theory about the ven/roxas/sora connection. sorry if someone has been something like this before, but i didnt find any recent theories on the subject. okay so, again we start at the point in kh1 when sora unlocks his heart and is made a heartless for a short period of time...
  2. S

kh2 opening.

^^emo stands for emotional. and emo doesnt mean you have no emotions. its usually people who have overly strong emotions or show them too much. a lot of the time like gothic people are "emo". or people who are depressed. stuff like that. and your not on your own. dont worry.
  3. S

kh2 opening.

i sort of think i know what your talking about. but i guess it sorta happens to me too. no worries im totally into the game too. :) i dont think your crazy btw.
  4. S

BBS Function

well if you look around the enemy, you can see green orbs dropped (health probably) and blue orbs, perhaps for this "focus" bar or whatever.
  5. S

terra is xehanort?

oh i really hope xehanort isnt terra. i thought so too at first, but there is SO much more evidence pointing to MX and DS than there is pointing to terra. okay this might sound dumb...but everyone keeps talking about the DS's helmet coming off....when did this happen? was it in the concept...
  6. S

I need help on Sephiroth. BAD.

well i think that having the ultima weapons strength is more important than beserk charge. you can beat him without it.
  7. S

I need help on Sephiroth. BAD.

first set your short cuts with curaga, reflega, elixer, and whatever else you want. then i would definitly have: second chance once more beserk charge aerial dodge counterguard guard upper slash leaf bracer and any other combo abilities you want to use. ABSOLUTELY use ultima weapon too. you...
  8. S

ven/roxas theory.

thats basically what was said already. im guessing that ven's heart did choose to go to sora for some unknown reason...just a guess tho.
  9. S

Heartless in Birth By Sleep?

nomura has stated that heartless didnt exist in BBS time.
  10. S

Question about the DS

haha. yep. no symbol, just red lines.
  11. S

ven/roxas theory.

yes i know. ten years before. but if you read what i said, im guessing that ven's heart "roamed" for a while before and during sora's story before it connected with sora's body and soul at the end of kh1.
  12. S

Fenrir or Ultima?

i would use fenrir in the paradox cups. fenrir has 7 strength 1 magic, ultima has 6 strength and like...4 magic? im not sure about that.
  13. S

ven/roxas theory.

well not only that, but we are given hints as to what the other pieces may be. with those 5 or 10 pieces and hints about the other pieces, we can make several good guesses about what the puzzle is. more like 5 < x < 50
  14. S

ven/roxas theory.

THANK YOU. phew. well obviously he wouldnt be a nobody. but maybe the people of kh2 didnt know this, and they THOUGHT that roxas was a nobody. idk im just making crap up now. hahahahaha. yes exactly. haha nomura an almighty god...funny visual there... :)
  15. S

ven/roxas theory.

kay. im gonna say it one more time. yes the keyblades choice would supercede fate. IF the keyblade was choosing. this is not a matter of the keyblade choosing a master or even choosing anything. ven's heart connects with sora's body and soul. is the keyblade choosing that? AND if choice is...
Back