• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by SoraLovedByKairi

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

why import?

why would you want to import it KH2 Final Mix +? I mean the only good thing about it is the new features but the menu and everything else is in Japanesse so who will really understand it? Especially on KH Re:Chain Of Memories th whole voice over is in Japanesse so it's kinda pointless to import...
  2. S

If you beat CoM first....

good theory I think you use it to unlock both the Organization Battles and Limit Form
  3. S

Questiong On KH2-FM+

Ok Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix + Is A 2 Disk Game Right? I'm Saying This Because It Has Both Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix And Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain Of Memories Right?:confused: Those Two Games Will Not Be Sold Separately Right?:confused:
  4. S

Quick Question~

it might? everyone want it to be released in North America:toungesmile:
  5. S

videos?

so has anyone seen any new videos from Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix? what I mean is have any cutscenes been shown or revealed? sorry but I'm just kinda lazy to look through the forum:toungesmile:
  6. S

something wierd?

Well I just saw this thing in this website saying you can summon Mickey? I'm not sure if it's true or not:confused: Here's the link to the website.... http://www.cheatcc.com/psx2/kingdomhearts2cheatscodes.html I have completed the Journal 100% and I did what it said but nothing...
  7. S

When Can you Start Getting FINAL FORM?

this helps me now :)
  8. S

Shadow Sora Drive Form? I've done it. No joke.

lol thats funny she got scared :eek:
  9. S

Save the King and Queen

this is so wierd but still cool ^^
  10. S

ultima wepon anyine?

I want to see it too ^
  11. S

KH2 Overall

I think KH2 gameplay is alot more better and faster but they still are both great games :)
  12. S

Drive forms?

Yes i get that part but the part on the other form confused me:confused: :D
  13. S

Drive forms?

All of this just got me confused but i'll get it soon hopefully before i gat the game
  14. S

Drive forms?

All the drives rule ^.^ Sorry off topic there ^_^
  15. S

The official 'Complain about how you're not getting it on the 28th' thread

So did i but then it said that i had to wait till April 5 - April 7 and that made me so MAD!!!:mad:
Back