• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Soraox

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

A. Carmine or B. Carmine

Which Carmine did you like more in Gears of War series The first Carmine (Anthony Carmine) or (Ben Carmine)
  2. S

What is more popular Gears of War series or Twilight series

What do you think is more popular Gears of War series or Twilight series. Vote now and see which is more popular.
  3. S

Haidong Gumdo

Hey everyone who is viewing this thread. I felt like making a Haidong Gumdo Thread cause well there was not one at all so i made one. This is thread is for people to talk about Haidong Gumdo a Martial Art or if you want to learn about it if you don't know about it at all. I'm hoping there...
  4. S

Kingdom Hearts 3 Beta

Ok get this supposely my friend's friend's cousin's friend has a beta copy of Kingdom Hearts 3 I honestly do not believe this but I just felt to let other people know about this also this person who has a beta copy of Kingdom Hearts 3 is supposely working for Square Enix and only Square Enix...
  5. S

Kingdom Hearts 3 Beta

Ok get this supposely my friend's friend's cousin's friend has a beta copy of Kingdom Hearts 3 I honestly do not believe this but I just felt to let other people know about this also. This person who has a beta copy of Kingdom Hearts 3 is supposely working for Square Enix and only Square Enix...
  6. S

Dark Jak vs. Light Jak

Who would win Dark Jak or Light Jak. I would say Light Jak cause he shield himself, heal himself, slow time fly and use guns.
  7. S

Strongest Boss in KH2+?

thsi video is old as well and to answer ur question khfandude this vid was to only to show the ES's moves and to see if anyone can find a way to beat him and also he alrdy has been beated like 3 days after we saw the first vid of him Edit: so many sora's died because of ES *makes a tomb stone...
  8. S

Help/Support ► I have a question

it means u refered someone about KHI Forums
  9. S

Did you use magic or summons at all?

and also all of u should of at least used fire, blizzard and thunder because of the second time u visit agraba
  10. S

Did you use magic or summons at all?

i used Magic-Thunder, Fire, Blizzard, Relfect, Maganet, and Cure Summons- Genie and Stitch
  11. S

HElp WITH ANSEM!!!

shes playing KH:Com and i have hints to help u
  12. S

couple of new things...

yeah he is new we know this stuff but hey he is new trying to make his first post worth something
  13. S

Xeharnort .... is the ES ...???

i dont know why but i wasnt appealing xehanort is es and also make sure u dont double pst
  14. S

Help/Support ► I have a problem D:

yeah dude i trust ur not gay and like ur cousin said they r probably jealous of u i mean u could probably get a gf easily but one thing i bet there is one guy that isnt mean to in ur school and u should b friends with not all guys are mean
  15. S

Xeharnort .... is the ES ...???

ur not the first person to think axel might es nobody but if he was couldnt he use es weapon im just saying in all and welcome to the forums
Back