• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Soraroxasventus

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Soraroxasventus

Hardest Kingdom Hearts Game

I love the Kingdom Hearts series, its been my favourite since i was little, i beat them all until Kingdom Hearts re:com came out, i couldnt beat it i just did not like the battle system, i dont know why but it was to hard for me. So i had to go on youtube and watch gameplay from that. Who else...
  2. Soraroxasventus

Dumb, Dumber and Dumberer Wishes and Improvements [aka let's get KH less DUMB than it is]

Re: Dream Drop Distance Wishes and Improvements [aka let's get KH less shit than it is] Definatley toy story!!!!!
  3. Soraroxasventus

What kingdom hearts has done for me

I think the kingdom hearts games made me a better person, growing up with it you learn about friendship and that your friends will always be there for you. It influenced me as a child and influenced choices i made.
  4. Soraroxasventus

Dumb, Dumber and Dumberer Wishes and Improvements [aka let's get KH less DUMB than it is]

Re: Dream Drop Distance Wishes and Improvements [aka let's get KH less shit than it is] i liked days to i dont understand why some many people hate on it
  5. Soraroxasventus

What was your favourite thing about this game?

In general I really liked this game, gameplay(except agrabah), story near the end and well, everything else. What to you guys think?
  6. Soraroxasventus

Got the game? Want to share your thoughts? Re:coded impressions thread.

I loved this whole game the only thing i didnt like was agrabah i dont know why, i just hated it. I dont think there has been one kingdom hearts games ive not liked
  7. Soraroxasventus

How Dumb am I?

My first playthrough I as playing as Terra and I beat the game with out knowing I had to meld all abilites except scan
  8. Soraroxasventus

What scene in any Kingdom Hearts game was the saddest to you?

Because there are a lot of scenes that could be emotional
  9. Soraroxasventus

Kingdom Hearts: Move

if it was optional maybe so if im replaying it and im in wonderland or something i can have a little bit of fun
  10. Soraroxasventus

Finally

I just finished bbs for the second time because the first time I was on normal and I didn't get the secret ending so I had to beat it on proud to get it. Now I'm sick of the worlds and story right now, is this the same for anyone else?
  11. Soraroxasventus

Pete D-link

what command board disney town?
  12. Soraroxasventus

Pete D-link

A while ago before bbs came out in NA i heard about a pete d-link, is it in the NA version or is it just coming in the final mix. If it is in the NA version how do i get it?
  13. Soraroxasventus

What would you rate BBS?

ya it sucked when you were fighting and it locked on a barrel or something but it give it a 10 still
  14. Soraroxasventus

Just an idea...

Since we got ripped off by another final mix I think we should get the new secret episode people are talking about as dlc because it would lower production cost and it would make a whole bunch of money because everyone wants it
  15. Soraroxasventus

The Deck Command Thread!

it doesnt let me merge either of them and they are fully leveled up
Back