• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by sorawild

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. sorawild

Kingdom Hearts 3 Story Discussion

KH3 currently has an 89 on Metacritic.
  2. sorawild

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

Me and my best friend collect toy cars together. That doesn't mean we're dating does it? Also didn't really see the need for spoiler tags since all I did was mention a minor detail from the credits of a previous game and say "Seashell Collection" with no elaboration.
  3. sorawild

You do remember the ending credits scene of DDD showed only Disney couples and near the end showed Roxas and Namine right? And even then there was the ending scene of KH2 right before the credits. I know you are desperate for a gay relationship in KH, but you are really reaching with the...
  4. sorawild

...uh, Not true. These Fashion trends showed up during the god damn European Dark Age. The most conservative and religion focused period in human history. All it is, is just fashion trends changing overtime. It's been a thing since ancient Greece.
  5. sorawild

So about that final boss again
  6. sorawild

Honestly I'd give the game a 9 outta 10. It's everything I wanted and more.
  7. sorawild

So about that final boss:
Back