• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by soraworldseen

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Exotic Foods/Sweets/Drinks???? What types have you experimented???? :)

I once tried a chocolate shot with caramel in it. It was a drink I'll never forget. Currently, I'm eating a chocolate sprinkled taffy apple, dipped in milk. When I went Epcot at Disney World for the Food and Wine Festival, I tried Raw shrimp dipped in rice pudding in Japan Town. Delicious!...to...
  2. S

Sorry for this....But there IS NO NEW ASTROLOGICAL SIGNS!!!! AND HERE IS WHY.....

Has anyone actually did research on it? Well, I've been studying it, and just recently there was an interview on CNN about it. they talked to Astrologers who claimed that it is a fabrication. Well there are two types of Astrology. The stupid news report did not explain it! The Astrology that we...
  3. S

BANNED??????

Recently, I was banned from a site known as DCTP forums. (Detective Conan Translation Project) It was because me and my twin sister were both on there, and they thought we were the same person. (Being a twin has its ups and downs). So they accused us of Sock-puppeting. Even after we showed them...
  4. S

HELLOOO..... :D :D :D

Okay, I'm an old time member so I haven't been active here in a while, since before KH2 came out. I came back in March, but I forgot my password. So, I almost feel like a newbie because I don't know anyone anymore. So I would like to get to know some new people, and make some new friends here...
  5. S

Is anyone getting bored of BBS?

Sadly, I'm still on Aqua...so...no I'm not bored yet...I got a ways to go... Not that its hard, just haven't had time to play relentlessly like back in the day when KH 1 and and 2 were out, but when I play it...its like I'm twelve all over again... XD
  6. S

Who here were fans...

I was a fan when I saw the KH1 commercial, and heard Simple and Clean...I was sold then...Well, not only was I a fan before Chain of Memories came out, but I was a member of KHinsider since before Chain of memories...I was here when there were some serious flame wars...yep...good times...good...
  7. S

Birth By Sleep....Best game since KH1...

Okay, just got the game bundle pack and I'm loving this game! Does anyone agree that this game is the best since KH1? The only thing about this game is that there are not enough characters in the worlds. Everything else is great!
  8. S

The Dating Age spectrum?????

I've been in a couple discussions about dating outside of your age group.....Is it wrong to date too many years ahead of you or years younger? Or is there a limit? Or will their be more problems than benefits from dating outside of your age group? I personally don't think I would date too...
  9. S

Should Maleficient have been in KHII?

With Maleficent, I have to say that I'm glad I did not have to fight her...that would have been scary. Anyhow, I do think she should have had more of a role, but at the same time it would've cut too much into the Org time. Her return was to keep the Disney Villain acive within the game, due to...
  10. S

What's Wrong with Pridelands?

I personally loved the world! I wish it had more involvement, but it was great, otherwise! :)
  11. S

Attention all!!!!!! Please Vote!

My uncle is trying to get the vote for NBa 2k11! Please vote for him! He is ILL Will from Chicago, Illinois! If he wins the contest his song will be played and I will make sure you all are recignized as contributors to the vote. Thank you! Music lovers, here's the link. His song is the last...
  12. S

What struck you as odd?..

Yeah, I know why Maleficent was there....but it was kinda....weird.... she was trying to get a castle by taking over Disney Castle too...then when she lost she tried to find another one....just so happen she ends up in the World that never was....and then wants to take over Castle of Naught...I...
  13. S

Do you believe in this?....

I'm talking about zodiacs and horoscopes, or numerology. Here is one site: astrology Here's Numerolofy Welcome to PaulSadowski.com My birthday is May 9th....so check if you wanna! :) And tell me if you think it has some truth or no truth at all to your personality......
  14. S

Pet Shop or Holic Shop....

Okay I don't know if any of you ever read Pet Shop of Horrors or xxxholic.....but Which manga is your favorite and which person caring for the shop is more sick? :)
  15. S

What struck you as odd?..

Pooh calls Sora "somebody I don't know...." Why didn't he just say stranger? I know Pooh is a dimwit....but wow, its like he tried to prove he didn't know Sora or something >.>. And then there was Malifecent wanting to take over Castle of Naught....(The World that never was) it seems as if she...
Back