• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Sorax3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Help/Support ► The LGBT Help and Support Thread (v3)

I'm going to join...I told one of my close friends, he's gay as well and joining it, but he's not really like out except for a small group of his close friends (Including me.) So I guess I already know someone in the club. :D Sorry about the or otherwise thing, my brain partially shuts down...
  2. S

What about lesbians? And what does a GSA do? I'm more worried my neighbor is in it, he's VERY camp...and he is the queen of gossip..would still be telling people things even if he didn't have a mouth, you know? I'm also worried about ppl finding out and leaving me, which is bad cause it's the...
  3. S

I came out to my sister and a friend. They were like shocked and I was shocked at thier shock, one said "I just can't see you....like that.." and I was like "Wasn't it obvious!?" and they were like "No...don't tell anyone." So I'm joining the GSA, because I don't want to be like screaming to...
  4. S

I AM BACK!!!

Yea, half of you probably don't know me. But I used to be here all the time...then I stopped for like...a loong time. So yea I'm back! :D I've noticed the changes too, like the ads...and the smilies...so anything I missed? these are cooler smilies tho. :lol:
  5. S

KH 358/2 Days UPDATE!!!! 05.27.09

Yea, I haven't been on here in a while but I was wondering if anyone noticed that you can now pre order at gamestop? Sorry if its old news :p
  6. S

Lie to Me*

Anyone watch it? I have and it's amazing! I missed the last one though :cry: I got into it because I already was into body language and knew a lot so I was intereted if it would be real stuff. It makes most of the gestures really much more obvious lol. So anyone watch it?
  7. S

Fringe

So, just wanted to make a forum to disscus everything Fringe related....and I haven't seen the past 2 shows :unsure: just to let you know.
  8. S

Birth by Sleep has been thought of since KH1.

I'm not sure about wether this is old but its a great theory! It really makes sense...
  9. S

Kingdom Hearts Re: Chains of Memories discussion

Re: The official Re:CoM in America thread. seven letters: finally
  10. S

Who here still plays this game?

I've been working on chain of memeories, but I also just bought psyconauts and I LOVE IT! So finishing CoM can wait.
  11. S

If you had a super power wat would it be?

Mines is super speed cause of a lot of reasons. Like I can go through objects, defy gravity, teleport and move through time. Only it will be really bad if i trip. What power would you want.
  12. S

Atom Smasher to be turned on in August

This article I just saw and I thought you guys should know about it. It's about the Large Hadron Collider or LHC being turned on for the first time in August. Now if you don't know the LHC is a large atom smasher which is located underground in Switzerland. This machine is feared to make a black...
  13. S

WTF moments in Kingdom Hearts....2!

a lot has been takennn ........ how they rebuilt Radient Garden was wierd... the beggining: when they couldn't remeber how to say "photo", my friends thought it was another word lol! umm the mini games, i had to WRESTLE A RANDOM MOVING BAG!! and they would be like...
  14. S

Mathematical 385/2 Days Theory

=p Diffrent timezone applies to me. OBVIOUSLY. and i still stand by my 360 circle theroy, random or not. :3
  15. S

Mathematical 385/2 Days Theory

i figured that out and im not even in pre-al :-D
Back