• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Sparkz

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

BbS Sells 446k In First Week

Re: BbS Sells Over 500k in Two Days it was smart of Square to make the game unplayable except if you have the UMD... That must have boosted the sales, and that also explains why the GO didnt get it! If it could be played from the memory stick, it would have been hacked! Nice Anti-Piracy Square!
  2. S

Birth by Sleep PSP Wallpapers

First, i'd like to thank all of the graphics team, because the wallpapers are awsome! Second: I wouldraitohahaha
  3. S

Scores from Famitsu: 10/9/9/9

Well, they did say the game was gonna push the psp to its limits... At least a game other than dissidia/crisis core will display awsome graphics with stunning gameplay... I just can't wait till saturday :3 :3 :3 . My uncle is bringing it over for me from japan, im gonna play it non stop xD
  4. S

A third Shoot Lock for Ven?

Anybody else noticed that at 6:59, Aqua seems to be where RIku and Sora are after they beat Xemnas? I wonder how she got there...
  5. S

bbs theme song

Lol, Lady Gaga as a theme song performer would pwn.On second thought, I would prefer it if she made an apearance in the actual game, and try to rape Ven or something.
  6. S

Two new commercials

The commercials seem like the first one that was released, but split into two lol. Still, thanks for the find. Man, the wait for BBS is almost over... the last days are torture T___T
  7. S

Mall Advertisement

Wow, I've never seen such game advertisement at my country... I guess Japan Ftw.
  8. S

Subbed Version of new Jump Festa Trailer

Thanks for this =D (25 chars)
  9. S

Full Famitsu Scans

Humm... Maybe the theory of Vanitas=Xehanort may make some sense now, since he just saw that Vanitas eyes are golden, like him. But who knows... I really hope not o.o
  10. S

Full Famitsu Scans

Re: Famitsu Scans (Lea + Isa) EDIT: 3 more full pages Thanks for the scans rpbunny. Do I spy with my little eye a new Style Change for Aqua (Ghost Drive)? I'm glad new things are continuing to surface everyday =D.
  11. S

Tetsuya Nomura interview with one up

Thanks for the info Lissar. You're 1337 TraNzLatOrZZ skIlZZ are awsome =D. I hope I'll see the rest of that interview soon... Oh, and btw, at what episode is coded currently at?
  12. S

More Detailed Birth by Sleep Trailer Impressions!

Hum... Thanks for the finds. The game is so freaking awsome atm. I'm not even sure if my psp can handle it x). It just seems to have such good quality ( in graphics and such) !
  13. S

New Vjump scans

I seriously do hope that Atlantica will be featured in the new trailer, i really liked it in Kh1 (although i hated it in kh2). Finally we'll know why Triton knows about the Keyblade (or not xD)
  14. S

BbS Boxart (Higher resolution)

Re: BbS Boxart (Confirmed) One Word: EPIC! I honestly agree with those that say, that MX and Vanitas should be included in the cover, but i still love how this looks :3
  15. S

Birth by Sleep Japanese Commercial [Translated] + download link. All Commercial Discussion go here

Re: New BBS Commercial [Screenshots on first post] One of the best 30 seconds of my life... This commercial looks awsome... And the Aqua vs Terra scene makes me hope for more! :P Edit: Did anyone else notice in the first seconds (like 1 or 2) when Ven is falling, there are also 2 keyblades...
Back