• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Spazzboy911

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Xion = Sora's 'true' memories of Kairi

so try this, then what you have told me, your words were that 1)Xion was created in the storm on Destiny Island. I dont even think this happened. what did happen was Kairi's heart went into Sora, leaving Kairi empty and Sora with 2 hearts; there werent nobodies 2) the organization was full when...
  2. S

>.< ITS JAPANESE! the only translations i get are FROM THIS SITE! they're from older posts, like a month or more ago. good luck finding those.
  3. S

she is #14 and Roxas is #13, so that would mean that Xion joined after Roxas, which would mean Roxas joined sometime .... nonono. if Xion was born on the night of the storm, the Roxas joined before that? no. except Kairi's nobody is made of Namine so Riku wants Xion and Roxas to be friends...
  4. S

well, that was quick. it's called an isolated incident; you're incapable of comparing it to anything else, it's only ever happened once. you would have to have a second example to compare it to to demonstrate if it's week or strong to then find out if a memory is strong enough or too week to...
  5. S

I've been posting and ranting on this for as long as I've known Xions face and thus far NOT A SINGLE SHRED OF EVIDENCE HAS PROVEN OTHERWISE. To re-word that, every single detail we know about Xion supports the idea that Xion is the non-existent incarnation of Sora's true memories of Kairi, as...
  6. S

The connection between SRK, VAT, and RAX

Your logic is that you go on peculations based off of theories thought of from small clues. A huge mess of assumptions and twisting singular exceptions to apply as a general rules, trying to fit together puzzle pieces using observations stuck together with opinions created with personal...
  7. S

Except that would mean she was 'born' or 'created' before Roxas in Hollow Bastion. He is #13, she is #14. She can wield the keyblade, which wouldn't be explained by her 'birth' at the storm or her connections with Kairi:confused: If there was any holes in my logic, it would help if you pointed...
  8. S

:thumbdown:i go for intelligence over politeness. you can be as sweet and courteous as you want, but if what you're saying is as retarded as this, you get no 'please' or 'thank you's the thread on the link explains how everything in this theory is failureville central. they are not connected...
  9. S

http://forums.khinsider.com/future-kingdom-hearts/117447-trios-parallel-but-not-equivical-rant.html please, read this and SHUT UP! there was no reason to even try to post this theory, it's so non-canon. deep fried in a vat of FAILURE!
  10. S

Ansems 5 Apprentices

yeah Roxas:Sora :toungesmile:
  11. S

A question abt Riku

the explosion was so chaos based, it didn't just knock the crap out of him, it knocked the Xehanort out of him the origins and roots of chaos is unpredictability. it's not random, just 100% unpredictable Respect the unexpected Expect the unpredicted
  12. S

Wait..Will Mickey recognize Roxas?

i think Mickey will already know about it. heck, maybe he recognized Sora at the end of KH1 it would make sense on this line of logic -Ven wants to be 'erased' -they take up advise from different leaders -he asks the King his advise, who is against it -Ven goes through with it (to our knowledge)...
  13. S

Trios are parallel, but not equivical 'rant'

Trios, as noted by many fans, are a constant unity in the KH series, making for any number of theories based off of trios and the sort. But what too many people don't note enough is that while they do parallel each other, that doesn't mean they are equal to each other. This is a list of trios...
  14. S

"Rid us of Traitors" vs Xion "My liege"

If Axel somehow has the unofficial post under the guidelines "Rid us of traitors", why does he insist on bringing Xion back? Or assuming he could have been referring to something thus far unknown to us (being all too plausible) then why does he insist on bringing anything back? From what I can...
  15. S

Gamespot Updates with Re:CoM Preview + New Images

Final Mix+ what does that even mean? NA doesn't have any Final Mix, do we? Do we at all? And what cards do we get? One Winged Angel and Diamond Dust? What about the sleighs like Zantetsuken or Gravity Break? This confuses me. Sounds like a promise. Sounds like Too little Too late.
Back