• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by SpikyMooDy

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. SpikyMooDy

358/2 english demo

Oh thanks =) its fun to watch .
  2. SpikyMooDy

Complicated Questions

Hello there , these are bunch of questions that really bother me ! and i just cant find the answers .. 1 - Roxas was in Data Twilight Town made by Ansem the wise right ? when Roxas went to Sora's Pod and joined Sora's body , Sora wakes up in the real twilight town ? how come ? isnt the pod in...
  3. SpikyMooDy

bbs dual wielding its possible

Really :O ? Did they confirm it that they use Artificial Keyblades :confused: ?
  4. SpikyMooDy

Kh 3 Graphics ?

Lets say if Kh 3 is going to be on HD consoles either xbox 360 or PS3. The graphics would be a CGI ? for example, would it be like KH 2 ending ? i was kinda surprised to see Mickey , Donald and Goofy to be at this rate , some of my friends found it disturbing but i kinda like it =O or perhaps...
  5. SpikyMooDy

Orginization Element of Choice

where is Moon ?! Saix uses moon :/ !
  6. SpikyMooDy

Aqua's scenario ending possibiliy

Omg ! i was thinking the same way !!
  7. SpikyMooDy

If there is no scenario for Aqua i would go insane and sure SE :angry: Edit : And sue SE
  8. SpikyMooDy

to breaktheice16 , This probably has nothing to do with the topic but AHHHHHHHHHHH xD im her big fan too :P ! xD
  9. SpikyMooDy

Scenes you would like to see in BBS!

I want sad scenes !! Sad endings :D ! i just love sad endings dont ask xD
  10. SpikyMooDy

Ven's Clothess

umm here YouTube - Kingdom Hearts BBS - Trailer - Jump Festa 2008 - VOSTFR.
  11. SpikyMooDy

Ven's Clothess

umm this might have been said in this forum or somthing but in BBS trailers dont you notice that ven's clothes are half black and white ? could this mean somthing =X ?
  12. SpikyMooDy

Who Do You Want to Voice T and A?

Re: Who Do YOu Want to Voice T and A? True , Lets just hope anyone except miley !! CAN YOU PEOPLE REMOVE THIS IDEA FROM YOUR HEAD :cry:
  13. SpikyMooDy

Re: Who Do YOu Want to Voice T and A? Agreed :P
  14. SpikyMooDy

Re: Who Do YOu Want to Voice T and A? i like jesse he was soo good when he was was doing voice acting for Roxas No no no no Miley please, no matter where i go i see her face with these posters and stuff .. i mean ENOUGH ALREADY ! if she came to my favorite game too im going to be WILD :angry:
  15. SpikyMooDy

Re: Who Do YOu Want to Voice T and A? Lol someone actually agrees ! :P
Back