• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Sprouslex

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

If Melody of Memory got a sequel or DLC what new tracks would you like to see included?

I don't care so much about new tracks as I do about dome form of Critical Mode. This is the only game in the series I've beaten (or even played) on Proud difficulty, and it was easier than even Theatrhythm.
  2. S

My dad just bought Re:Mind OH MY GOD

I did it. I DID IT. I BEAT YOZORA. Man, that was satisfying. Probabpy one of the hardest thongs I've done in a video game, and I play Dark Souls sometimes.
  3. S

I beat Limit Cut yesterday, and now Yozora is kicking my butt like nobody's business. What on earth am I supposed to do? Is it even necessary to beat him? Is the freeze ending good enough? I leveled up to 99 after fighting him once, and I've checked plenty of guides on how to beat him, but sone...
  4. S

General Kingdom Hearts Manga Discussion

Yeah, I guess that'd do it.
  5. S

News ► Kingdom Hearts IV and Missing-Link officially announced!

That just means we might get Disney's older live-action movies. Could be a situation where Quadratum is the only industrialized area in the afterlife and everything else is stuck in the '50s. I'm holding out for Pete's Dragon. And Song of the South.
  6. S

News ► Kingdom Hearts IV and Missing-Link officially announced!

Not a fan of Sora's new hairstyle. It ain't Sora without the crazy hair.
  7. S

General Kingdom Hearts Manga Discussion

Does anybody know why KH1 vol. 2 is so expensive on Amazon?
  8. S

Alright, guys, after getting the Ultima Weapon and grinding to level ~74, I finally beat Repliku!
  9. S

It wasn't on sale. We just gave up on waiting.
  10. S

To be fair, as I said, I was playing on Standard.
  11. S

I think the issue might be that I'm underleveled. I'm playing on Standard. I'm at Level 39 using a level ~6 Wheel of Fate.
  12. S

Spoilers ► Don Bluth worlds…?

First thing I thought of when reading the title was Dragon's Lair. The arcade game. I'm so stupid that I thought that was a Disney property for a few minutes.
  13. S

I'm on Limit Cut now, and OH LORD. These have to be the hardest mandatory bosses since, like, Roxas from KH2. I'm shocked I was even able to beat Young Xehanort (thanks, Launchpad), and then Repliku just sends out his desperation move whenever he feels like it. Did someone set my game to Proud...
  14. S

Make Your Own Kingdom Hearts Game Idea Here

And it's still ridiculously important to the story.
  15. S

Holy moly, it's actually happening. We've been waiting for a good sale for over two years. My mom finally convinced him to just give up and get it. I can't play it 'till tomorrow, though, since both of us are invested in the series and my dad doesn't want to get spoiled any more than I do.
Back