• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by SquarePhoenix

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. SquarePhoenix

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Playable at the EB Expo in Sydney

I just bought my wristbands today! : D (Sorry for being away so long, life got in the way, I guess.) If you live Sydney, I'd be more than happy to get you a wristband. : )
  2. SquarePhoenix

Preparation for Sephiroth?

Once you reach Lv.100 you'd be surprised by how easy Sephiroth "can" be. Remember to spam triangle as soon as the battle starts. If you can afford to use Elixirs, then equip as many as you can. (You won't need that many, but just in case) From there, alternate between Reflectega and attacking...
  3. SquarePhoenix

What was the motive for Terra internally fighting Xehanort?

Kinda figured that he wanted to avenge Eraqus and to protect Aqua and Ven. But, Terra seems pretty easy to provoke.
  4. SquarePhoenix

Twilight Town mansion mystery connection

Re: twilight town mansion mystery connection Really? Those gold decorations look more like a cross between the Mark of Mastery badge and a wolf to me. On top of all that, there also the fact that there's a wall separating the mansion from the rest of the town. Maybe the war lead to wall being...
  5. SquarePhoenix

Twilight Town mansion mystery connection

Re: twilight town mansion mystery connection Also, in relation to the Foretellers, I think there's a fountain near the entrance to Sunset Terrace (from the station) that resembles either a bear, or leopard. I know that's kinda small in comparison to all the Unicorns and Pegasus, but I thought...
  6. SquarePhoenix

Xehanort Fight in Terra Story - Help!

How did you make it that far at only lv.29!? You'll have a much better chance when you're in your lv.40's Anyway... It really helps to stay on the defensive. Just time your guards well and you'll be fine. You're in no hurry. If he uses Ultima Cannon, use your shotlock to avoid getting hit. (I...
  7. SquarePhoenix

Is this how the timeline goes after BBS?

4. No, not torture. Just ungodly experiments. 9. If I'm not mistaken, the real Ansem wrote report 1 himself. The rest were written by AX.
  8. SquarePhoenix

News ► Kingdom Hearts: The Novel Cover Art Revealed!

Can't wait! : D *stares at release date* Isn't that around the 13 year anniversary? : 0
  9. SquarePhoenix

Aqua goes super saiyan

Maybe, his health bar in KHIIFM is more like a timer before he realises that he's up against an equally determined opponent. But, yeah, I don't see any other option for defeating him than destroying/chipping away at him. Which also brings up the question as to whether or not he can heal. And...
  10. SquarePhoenix

Aqua goes super saiyan

One could argue that without a body, the Lingering Will won't be able to succumb to things like sleep or fatigue, or any other kinds of physical exhaustion.
  11. SquarePhoenix

HONEST TRAILER: Kingdom Hearts

Consider their mispronunciations as their ignorance! Mwahahaha! You lost me when you said, "Ansem". XD
  12. SquarePhoenix

How did he open it?

Wasn't it mentioned in another report saying that the door was already unlocked?
  13. SquarePhoenix

Anyone else playing on "Spontaneous Death" mode?

For some reason Demyx (2nd battle) was easy on Critical. I was planning to fight him at Lv.40, but tried at Lv.38. After that, I'll complete worlds based on their battle level. Land of Dragons was a breeze, but I lost shortly afterwards to a Hammer Frame at Beast's Castle. What the hell? Is Once...
  14. SquarePhoenix

Nitpicks and the little things

It makes it all too tempting to skip scenes. *The controversy before BbS's release over Aqua's outfit showing too much skin. Yet, Ariel can get away with wearing nothing more than clam shells.
  15. SquarePhoenix

How's everyone enjoying it?

It's been bit of a nostalgia trip, so far. : ) I even took some time between objectives in KHII just to jump into the first-person perspective to look at stuff!!! Hmm, nice stuff! (And to prolong Sora's awakening. Mwahahaha!) As for BbS, I was suprised I felt any nostalgia for a game I've...
Back