• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Squirrel

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Secret ending

I know there are about 1000 other threads out there like this one and please dont flame. If u remember on the secret ending, they say "born of sleep". well in the middle of kh1 if u think back, riku when he possesed by "ansem" says to sora "the girl cannot wake up shes lost her heart". I think...
  2. S

COM Movie

same, i would definatly rather have kh3 but only if its a good game like kh1 and kh2. if its gonna be rushed (which i dont think it will be) then go ahead and make a movie like advent children
  3. S

Easy Junk Sweep

hmmmmaybe i should do proud to get the secret ending, but i am only 3% from 100% jimminy journal lol
  4. S

KH2 final mix?

and plus he may change his mind on the final mix, most of the ff games have them and so dose kh1 so it might just be and extra boss battle and another more informational secret ending like deep dive but hey who knows
  5. S

the worst kh2 player

i have never been saved by him but i want to, the only boss i died on was sephy
  6. S

probally wut nomura was planning for KH2

maybe but i really think that he had planed roxas to be soras nobody all along because the heartless crest is a sign that the heartless is a clone or false heartless kinda like a test tube heartless
  7. S

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Insider ~ A Comedy Fanfic

literacy is my anti-noob stay above the influence
  8. S

kh2 secrect video rumors from japan(possible spoilers)

well i dont full undersstand you quote at the top but thats pretty cool. but still hy did they choose those three. soo what if they have a keychain and if they go to hearts of light. did ou ssee the first guys keyblde, it had no keychain so would the light keyblades not work?. what if the...
  9. S

If You could combine 2 keyblades from KH/KH-2-What would they be & Why?

i would combine the two kingdom keys. wouldnt it look cool having two excactly the same keyblades and plus the kk is sweet
  10. S

Honestly ,Did KH2 gave you all you wanted in a Game?

I was soooo angery at these game developers!!!!!!!!!!! TTHEY TOOK OUT DODGE ROLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FOR THE LONGEST TIME I DIDNT KNOW ABOUT GROWTH STATS AND I HAD TO JUMP EVERY WHERE! I WAS REALLY PISSED I MEAN WHO CANT DO A SUMMER SAULT. I CAN Y CANT SORA
  11. S

If you were chosen key blade master what would you do

If you were chosen keyblade master what would you do. please vote and explain I would probably go to the dark side and totally destroy everyone and everything
  12. S

kh2, too immature?

im 15 and i play it and ill play it when im 20 also its not to immature. but brbir horse adventure, now thats immature
  13. S

Shawdow Sora huh?

first time i went into anti was when i was fighting the grim reaper. considering that u need major reaction commands in that fight i got screwed over lol. at first i thought anti was cool but when i was lvling my drives it got realllllly anoying
  14. S

Kingdom Hearts 2 Strategy Guide

Re: Kingdom Hearts 2 Strategy Guide (Spoilers) wow but i still dont get how to get the high score on pac man
  15. S

Rikus new look

ya that yellow vest was really weird in kh1
Back