• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by SS501

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. SS501

KH4 Development Timeline

I don't expect KH4 to take a long time. It was in pre-production while Remind was in development meaning its pre-production started sometime in 2019. My safe bet is late 2024 taking into consideration the 6 month delay caused by Covid according to SE.
  2. SS501

Development history of FNC titles FFXIII & Versus XIII (and a bit of XIV)

Some people asked me to make this thread last year but I didn't have the time back then and I had to refuse. Now I am free of real life obligations, so here it is (although I doubt many people care at this point lol). The people who approached me were mainly interested in the development history...
  3. SS501

Final Fantasy in Kingdom Hearts

If you read KH1's Ultimania, KH didn't start internally as a Final Fantasy X Disney project. Final Fantasy characters were not planned to be in the game from the beginning. What happened according to Nomura, was that as they were making the game, they needed various characters to serve specific...
  4. SS501

Yo why doesnt Xemnas have a Keyblade?

Didn't Riku talk a bit about it during Xemnas' final scene in KH3? IIRC something like the darkness has taken away even your ability to summon the keyblade or something.
  5. SS501

If i was to do it, i'd like to do it right and include everything i know with sources, links...

If i was to do it, i'd like to do it right and include everything i know with sources, links, images etc. Because of this, it would be a tremendous amount of work and i don't have the will or the time to do it at the moment. Also, while Versus XIII's development history is interesting and all, i...
  6. SS501

Spoilers ► MoM Highlights

I always play both the Japanese and English versions of KH games and the writing of dialogues in Japanese is pretty standard, no more or less well written than your average shounen anime, while the localization team always finds a way to dumb down the English dialogue and make it more kid...
  7. SS501

News ► NEO: The World Ends With You announced to release Summer 2021

Bless Nomura, single handedly kept TWEWY alive for more than a decade while TWEWY's fanbase kept shitting on him for associating it with KH. What a flex this trailer was.
  8. SS501

Is Kingdom Hearts poorly written?

I've watched a lot of dumb anime and read a ton of low quality shoverlware isekai manga and i enjoyed them all. So my standards are low when it comes to stories. KH is super entertaining so that's all that matters to me, i think most people would benefit from just learning to go with the flow...
  9. SS501

I think the next era of KH will focus on Square Enix

I on the other hand believe that this "other side", "fiction" etc opens the door for IPs like marvel, since Quadratum is a world based in Tokyo, this other side could be the home of IPs that are based on real world locations. Like Spiderman,, Indiana Jones, Fantastic Four, Planet of the Apes...
  10. SS501

Versus XIII Leaks could hint to Verum Rex

I seriously doubt that XVI is using Crystal Tools. Not even XIV is using crystal tools anymore. For XIV 2.0 they created a Luminous "sibling" engine as Yoshida called it due to its similarities in structure to Luminous. So they're either using an updated version of that engine or Unreal or...
  11. SS501

Here's the few screenshots i had saved (thank god because this info would have been lost forever otherwise, i don't even know why i took screenshots back then). Here someone asks him if Nomura designed Ravus. He says no, Mihara Nobuyoshi designed Ravus, he left the versus xiii team to go work...
  12. SS501

Most of his posts have been sadly deleted after he got into trouble with SE (he gave an official interview later apologizing to SE). All that's left is his google translated posts in various forums You can find some of it here...
  13. SS501

This is a pretty good compilation of official info, the problem with it is that a lot of it is PR speak and/or straight up lies, especially interviews from 2014 and 2015 were in full damage control mode because they were trying to sell us a game and paint a beautiful picture that everything is...
  14. SS501

Evidence suggests that it's true that there was some kind of falling out between them. We can't be sure but judging by how Tabata talked about Versus and how he mercilessly blamed everything on Nomura, it's the logical assumption. Nomura was in fact the person who helped Tabata climb the ranks...
  15. SS501

I Fixed the stories of 0.2 and KH3, Soo your opinions?

People of culture with good taste, no wonder we think alike. Aegis looks dope and his barrier abilities look cool after all, i already love him. Especially that pink/redish lighting in your profile pic makes him look so good. Can't wait to see more of the Verum Rex trio in game in the future.
Back