• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Stars
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• :3
    Aw that's unfortunate D: how bad of an injury?
    And yes it has... you knew I was a moderator already right?

Yeah I haven't seen you that long so I only assumed you've been gone for that long xD;
    Just popping in to say hello before I go to bed, it's been a while, how have you been? :D
    Yeah, I was busy with other stuff, I tried to follow politics in my country and try to do a little, but meh -_- It's ending up to bore me and waste all of my free time XD
    I'm trying to convert my free time into discovering Ace Attorney for now.
    Hi there! Long time indeed, I am not as online as I was before sadly =(
    Anyway, I'm fine, what about you?
    that happened to me a week ago. It kept logging me off even though Im suposed to remain logged in, but its all good now.
    ps: I got my wisdom teeth pulled. X_X
    SoNami is good <3

*rapesdebates*
    it really pisses me off though, how Kairi lovers shrug it off with "we barely got to see anything from her!"
    1) then what's there to like about her? :(
    2) you're ignoring what we did get to see, law.
    Oooh, thank you <3 I'm flattered.
    I'm actually deep into a SoKai vs. SoNami debate in the "SoNami, why?" thread. It's fun, especially since I'm talking with a Kairi-liker that doesn't call me names even after dozens of posts in which we disagree.
    I guess that's also part of my insane post count boostage; I'm kind of intense when it comes to debates, be they Kairi related or not :3

I do hope you enjoy the show *bows*
    <3 yey, friends :3
    I figured I might as well friend you, in light of how it seems lately we get along nicely ^_^ not saying we didn't before, just that it was somewhat more noticeable to me now <3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back