• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Sterling_Silver

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Fanfiction ► Poison and Painkillers

Yeeeep. I'm gonna need summore of this, Amme. Quite a bit. >:o
  2. S

Fanfiction ► Rikku's Last Mission: Redux

Noice, dude. But I saw a major problem- jumping at an angle will never work! If you leave the ground at 60 mph, and the psi of gravity is twenty tons, and you have a jet pack, then you should be able to reach the airship with no problem. Problem solved. Now update.
  3. S

Fanfiction ► {Terror's Tiara}~

Not bad at all, even for a beginner. I don't think I saw any spelling or grammar mistakes, but make sure to check and re-check every chapter before posting them. And that's pretty much it. Post more soon. :D
  4. S

Nice updart, dude. And I like how Sy gave the two guys brooms to clean up the aftermath of an explosion. Real smart, man. xD Updart again. Today.
  5. S

Fanfiction ► :... Of Angels, Demons and Everything In Between...: (A Modern KH Fic)

I question your authority as Clam Whisperer, Noe. What're you gonna do about it? CERTAINLY NOT UPDART. >:O
  6. S

Fanfiction ► :... Of Angels, Demons and Everything In Between...: (A Modern KH Fic)

Um. Huh. I agree with you on most of the post, BUT. I do not love Amme, other than platonically, and like a sister. I love Krazy. She's so cool and hawt and... :] -infatuated- But Noe sure does need to updart this. If she really was "the Clam Whisperer", she would updart. ^-^
  7. S

Fanfiction ► After Me {Happy Birthday C_U}

XD Good job Pickle. thank you for updarting, both you and Amme! Now you both can updart your very own fics. Yet again. :D
  8. S

xDDD "You can't kill a liar." ? Rly now? 'Cause it seems to me that Pickle has pwned you to death on numerous occasions. But y'know, other than that litte fallacy, this is some pretty hardcore stuff. 'Specially like how you've got such terrible aim. Wonderful. ;D
  9. S

Fanfiction ► Hollow Hearts (Version 3.0 Some KH2 Spoilers)

:O Amme winned! Allecto > Zexion and that man girl that's not Sora! Yay! :D -praises- *-in Latin- -laudat- :D
  10. S

I never said it had to be your liver. Take mine, I've got a spare. ;D
  11. S

PICKLE WINS!! PICKLE WILL WIN THE DOCTORS! :D And Amme will win the doctors, too. She could... ... Beat them up with... A liver? ._.
  12. S

Fanfiction ► Who would you say is the best Fan Fic writer here?

D: REVIEW IT ANYWAYS! -cough- Hm. Well, my statement still stands. Amme's the best, Pickle is teh second best, and the third has yet to be decided. ;D
  13. S

Fanfiction ► -Sin-[Lycanthrope]

Run. Run like you've never ran before- like your life depended on it. Like this is your last chance, redemption is only a few feet away, if only you can make it... Anthony's eyes flickered open, with blurred and distorted images greeting his consciousness for the first time in a year. How did...
  14. S

Fanfiction ► |-Nameless+| (a short sci-fi story)

xO It's so crazy and pwnalicious. xOO Jeez. I smell an A+ from this one. Wish I could write oneshots that pwned this much. :/ Good job dude. xO You should've finished this one.
Back