• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by stewie

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

358/2 Days Cool Idea!!!

Yeah like u can summon 2 at a time and they are on the screen for lik 20 seconds or whatever
  2. S

358/2 Days Cool Idea!!!

Yeah i would like to have the big anoying sword nobody that get all small and attack u what are they called???????? Ohhhhh the Berserker!!!
  3. S

358/2 Days Cool Idea!!!

Okay i was re-playing kingdom hearts 2 a couple minutes ago and i got to thinking. Okay so every Organization member has there own nobody to control right!!! so maybe in 358/2 Days when you play as an Organization member you can summon the members nobody!!! to help you!!! :thumbsup:
  4. S

darkside twilight thorn

yeah I would assume the same thing twilight thorn is probobly darksides nobody
  5. S

Don't know if anyone noticed this...

yup Xion's hood is on the scan is just blurry
  6. S

Swap MAGIC

Does the swap magic 3.6 work for your PS3 because I really want to play kingdom hearts final mix :huh:
  7. S

Destiney Islands Door

Okay i do not know if anyone has posted this but do you think destiny islands will be a level in any of the new Kingdom Hearts games (bbs, 358/2 days, coded) and that the new games will reveal what the door on destiny islands in the cave is and whats behind it. Or that in kingdom hearts coded...
  8. S

Kingdom Hearts 3 and Gamertag at E3

Hi!!! i dont know if anyone else saw or posted this but on Tuesdays episode of X-Play they showed gamertag at E3 and he mentioned Kingdom Hearts 3 its not much but its kinda funny so hope you enjoy!!! G4 - X-Play - Features copy and paste adress!!!
  9. S

The Door On Destiny Islands

The door is probobly Destiney Islands Keyhole, but there is something suspicious about the door ? hmmmmmmmmmmmm :confused:
  10. S

Olympus Colliseum ( HELP PLEASE )

Omg can anyone else help me because some turnaments you can't use summons Edit: Hello ??? EditEdit: Hello ?????
  11. S

Olympus Colliseum ( HELP PLEASE )

All I need to do in the Journel is finish every mission in Olympus Colliseum, but it is really hard so can anyone give me hints on these mission 1. Phil's Training - Mainiac Mode 1,000 points The Unnderdrome Cup 2. Pain and Panic Cup - 2,000 or more points 3. Cerberus Cup - 1,000 or more...
  12. S

Infinite Experience

Yeah it hurts them P.S. - i FINISHED EVERY MOOGLE THING YAY
  13. S

BS's Easy Drive Form upgrades-No BS

Final - 1. I went to Twighlight Town computer room exit to the library go into Final kill all nobodies then exit world when your still in the form and repeat. < kills 10 nobodies 2. If you cleared all the nobodies and have 4-5 in your gauge left then go to next room and clear the nobodies on...
  14. S

How do I get the gullwings summon

There not a summon
Back