• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by strugglechamp

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. strugglechamp

Are YOU getting KH3D?

Well I' definately getting it. My big concern is weather to get a 3ds or wait nd get a 3ds XL
  2. strugglechamp

Official KH3D NA Release Date!

This is the best news I've had all day. I can't believe we're getting it so soon after the japanese release date.
  3. strugglechamp

Keyblade...

Re: [Spoiler's] Keyblade... I thought the consnsus was that Riku was duel wielding and gave Kairi his keyblade to use. IDK. Its been so long since anyone talked about this...
  4. strugglechamp

New keyblades?

I wonder if ultima weapon is gonna be the ultimate weapon in 3D? Seem like the last couple of game we've had, it always gets beat out by some other keyblade in one area or another.
  5. strugglechamp

Can Vanitas come back?

I dont see why Vanitas couldn't come back. The X-blade was made up of his and Ven's heart. And when the X-blade was destroyed, Ven's heart wasn't completely destroyed, damaged but not destroyed. And Ven's heart wound up in Sora. Its entirely possible that the same thing happened to Vannitas's...
  6. strugglechamp

Red-Eyed Unknown

When I really get into a game,like kingdom hearts I get really scared when I have to fight certain bosses. Like in BBS, when I fought MS or the dragon. Anyway, I just get that feeling when I look at that thing. Oh, and Ive never played final mix
  7. strugglechamp

Red-Eyed Unknown

I have no idea what that thing is, but it scares me. Regardless of what it is, we're probably gonna have to fight it in the game. And it looks scary and tough.
  8. strugglechamp

Red-Eyed Unknown

Yeah thats what im going with. Mainly cuz id just like some closure on who the mysterious figureis .
  9. strugglechamp

KH 3D Official Site Updated! (2/14)

So "no old disney worlds", just a couple of old disney villans? I dont care though, that Ursula battle still looked hot.
  10. strugglechamp

MX and YMX Connection Theory

Yeah but thats kindof the thing though. Because time/dimension travel is so complex (plus you got the whole dream element thrown in there too) you can literally do anything with it. Im not gonna bash the theory cuz its entirly possible, but its also one of many other possible roads cuz of the...
  11. strugglechamp

Don't know if anyone's mentioned this or not (I haven't seen it so if it has im sorry) but if you go to youtube and watch the trailer it will translate it for you.
  12. strugglechamp

Looks like im late to the party. That new trailer was so epic i dont even know where to begin. I guess the part that shocked me the most was the scene where Mickey and Riku are fighting Xemnas in the room with the 13 thrones and he has Mickey pinned against the wall and Riku face down on the...
  13. strugglechamp

KH3D Japan Release Date Confirmed + Edition info!

OMG. I hope we get this in the US. SO want one.
  14. strugglechamp

Possible bosses in DDD

Im seriously hoping for a Monstro boss fight like the one in BBS final mix since I didn't get to play it. It looked so cool... :(
  15. strugglechamp

New Famitsu Scan + Ending Info!

OMG. What magestic creatures. So awesome. Dream Eaters totally blow every other KH creature out da water. Except for maybe that gumball candy heartless.
Back