• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Stryder_sdc

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

green drive form

at the begining of the game we have to make a choice of 3 things, attack, magic and defense, so we have an attack and magic form, but no defense. I would be in favour of the green form being a more defensive form, in which the keyblade became double ended (much like a sith/darth maul saber)...
  2. S

mickey's help??

yea, it is kinda pathetic putting someone down for calling it the wrong name, "oh god noooooo, he called proud mode expert mode, we must call him a dumbass so the KH Gods will grant us eternal happiness", get a life, if someone gets a name wrong, all you have to do is politelly correct them not...
  3. S

Custom KH2 Keyblades and Missing Ones

fair enough but some people like to play using mostly magic, so Diamnd Dust would have been cool for Wisdom Mode, but yea, im dissapointed about the lack of keyblades, I would have liked to have seen ALL the originals and all the new ones, including rikus heart unlocker keyblade, wait till dawn...
  4. S

KH2 in Europe (Late 2006)

yea but difference is, US have already got KH2 but we in the UK probbaly have to wait till october, yet Advent Children is coming out here in the UK a day before the US, all i can think of is maybe, just maybe, even after tetsuya said they wouldnt, square might be putting some extras in for the...
  5. S

KH2 European/KH2:FM Wishlist

its a hypothetical "what if" question, hnce why i said what you had wished, besides, tetsuya said they arent gonna remake ff7 and advent children would come out 13th september 2005 in america
  6. S

KH2 European/KH2:FM Wishlist

As we all know, Square are well known for putting extras into the North American and European versions of their games, for example, Ruby Weapon, Kurt Zisa, etc, SO, for those of you waiting for the european release, what extras do you want in KH2 (or if you have NTSC version what do you wish...
  7. S

3rd Symbol Artwork (Unnoficial)

That symbol i beleive is one of the symbols on the cards the gambler nobodys use
  8. S

4th guy in the secret ending (for the ones who finished kh2)

Can i have the name and number of your Crack Dealer, what ever it is your on, i want some
  9. S

The Organization XIII flashback in Roxas' memory

um, so, do u have any proof of the order they are in?
  10. S

Sorry if already posted....

the image moves alot due to heat, and this is about the 143rd time this has been posted but each time its someone else, like xehanort or riku, i think we just have to wait till a new trailer
  11. S

Play as Mickey?

Sounds EXACLTY like something Surve would say, no offence if you aren't, but can someone do an IP check to see if he is
  12. S

Secret Ending

yup, on proud u just beat the game, and normal, you need to seal every keyhole (not sure what else)
  13. S

Personal oppion

Im going to go with mickey is faster than sora, but i would say that in final form, sora would kickey mickey all over town
  14. S

sumons can drive

in final form genie and sora ride a kind of cloud while sora holds genies keyblade for a their ultimate summon move
  15. S

aauron mentions ffX story??? possible spoilers

im telling you, its just a silly non refference cameo phrase, it has nothing to do with anything except for it being said in ffx, cameo, end of
Back