• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by [Strykr]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Famitsu review 358/2

Thank god it already got nice reviews =).
  2. S

Heartless cards?

I think you can use looming darkness or teeming darkness cards to get a higher chance of getting enemy cards. Not sure but it's worth a shot.
  3. S

Re: CoM Soundtrack Download?

Re: CoM Soundtrack Download? Um are you talking about this one? MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service Enjoy!....if it's the right one lol.
  4. S

How far are you in the game?

Not even close to finishing Sora's story. I'm at Agrabah :).
  5. S

Kirby - SNES Remake!

Finally a Kirby game I will enjoy. They are remaking the SNES Kirby - Superstar on the DS. What are your thoughts? Gametrailers.com - Kirby Super Star Ultra - E3 2008: Trailer
  6. S

Pride Rock Leveling?

Ah man, that was such a useful power leveling trick.
  7. S

Mushroom Kingdom Hearts

You know you want it. Wouldnt this be awesome. =D Probably not lol. This is gonna kill the story for sure. http://hadouken.files.wordpress.com/2007/03/mushroom-kingdom-hearts.jpg
  8. S

Training Time!

I remember it was around 13. I got scan and I got bored. Crazy how some people actually get to LVL 100. Talk about wasting time.
  9. S

COM Battle System

Meh. The battles were sometimes very long and laggy. But still a nice battle system.
  10. S

try to download all org XIII battle

KH2 - KH-Vids.Net - Your Ultimate Source for Kingdom Hearts Videos - Kingdom Hearts II Boss Battle Videos KH Re:COM - KH-Vids.Net - Your Ultimate Source for Kingdom Hearts Videos - Re: Chain of Memories Boss Battle Videos Here you go.
  11. S

Kingdom Hearts 2 Strategy Guide

Nice guide. Post in on GameFAQS.
  12. S

The World Ends With You

Sounds interesting. Thanks for the info.
  13. S

What's In Your Console?

So what do u people have in your consoles? PS2 - FFXII Gamecube - Super Smash Bros. Melee DS - Mario Kart DS
  14. S

playable riku

Awesome! Even though I dont have GS i want to buy it.
  15. S

Most fun boss to fight?

I thought this was the most fun boss to fight in COM.Anyways I liked facing Marluxia. Challenging but laggy.
Back