• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by StVen

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. StVen

Kingdom Hearts II Formation Arts -Vol.2-

I am assuming the store is legit? :D What does it mean when it says 1 Box 6 pcs? There's only 5 figures? I want to get them all >.<
  2. StVen

[SPOILERS] About YMX from KH 3D and BBS

He may look younger, but when you see it at some point, he's somewhat the same height as YMX in BBS. I know that this might not be related to this but, I've been researching about the Black Coat and found this: What I mean is that, during the time when they're creating a model of YMX in...
  3. StVen

3D to Appear in Next Week's Famitsu!

Great news! Hopefully it will be something to be excited about. :)
  4. StVen

Kingdom Hearts 3D @ Jump Festa 2012!

This. It would be nice, and hopefully a full demo video i.e full gameplay and not toaster videos. >.<
  5. StVen

Kingdom Hearts 3D @ Jump Festa 2012!

Awesome awesome. It is after our HESI exam! :) If ever I dont pass it, then I got KH3D to cheer me up lol
  6. StVen

KH: Re:Coded - Help

Did you got all 100 floors by leaving DS? I tried this but then it stopped at about 50 balloons/avatars, I never got anything past that. So I had to use my Wii. I left my DS close-lid and I still get balloons. However, like I said, it stopped popping at ~50. I don't know if this is because I...
  7. StVen

KH3D footage shown at October 21 event

The last scene was so cute!! *snuggle* >:P I can't really wait.. One thing I wanted to see in the end of KH3D is the fact that perhaps, it will show some bits and pieces of what will happen in KH3 that is what I am really excited about :D
  8. StVen

KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 Re:MIX Discussion

Re: Hooray for the HD release...or not. I am sure it'll be in english too.. There are fans living in US too you know :P
  9. StVen

KH3D's Battle System?

I think there will be like a battle between dream eaters too?
  10. StVen

Birth by Sleep trailer on GT's top 100 trailers!

I never watched KH BBS trailer before. This remind me to watch it but then I was like o.0. Super spoilers rofl.
  11. StVen

3D final boss/test

I really wanted this to happen. I wanted to see Dark Sora in action. 'Dark' is my favorite attribute/element.
  12. StVen

3D final boss/test

I want Sora vs. Riku, but this time, Riku's gonna win! :P
  13. StVen

Some help with the final three keyblades and avatar stuff

In the last post of this thread, I did elaborate how to get 100 floors and dalmatians. If you're going for 100% completion. :)
  14. StVen

TGS Trailer officially released! (JP and Eng. Subbed trailers in first post)

Re: TGS Trailer officially released! do you guys think they'll show the extended version of the trailer?
  15. StVen

New Gameplay Footage - Notre Dame World & Mini-Boss Fight

Is anyone here subscribed to gamespot and has the HD version of the video? :p
Back